The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

people

just because YOU don't like how the shoe looks doesn't make it a takedown

every new shoe on the market of ANY brand is minimalistic in design

it's the "new" look
I dont think people understand that, i'd gather that the average age in here is 30+ just judging by wants in a sig shoe, the problem is they're not catering to us anymore, they're catering to the middle-high school age group the youth of the next generation athlete all shoe companies are, you don't like the new model fine, make them go the way of newer jordans that barely sell and just buy those ugly AF AZG(retro)

Last edited:
lebron-14-christmas-1-323x215.jpg

Really like this pic.

We need a RD and new colorway pics.

It's like they trying to build hype for them its like the new South beach and where is nike id at nike never been this late with the id options

the 14s are a glorified takedown shoe... take Lebrons name off of them and most of you wouldn't be checking for these at all
I still would...lot of more worse sigs that if you take away the name people wouldn't pay no mind to...and I'm pretty sure your collection as well as mine and many others aren't just made up of sigs only which means there are shoes that are DOPE and appealing that we want no matter if a name is attached to them!

Last edited:
If these were not brons...like if they were "Nike Zoom 2k17" or something like that....i would still like these.

Like i said its a very friendly/safe design.

Back
Top Bottom