The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

How limited are the Xmas joints going to be? Already in some shelves in Asia! 
eek.gif

I know, these notifications are killing me...lol Its always that one alert that you don't check that ends up being a release that you wanted!

"Sneakerheads" can't stand prosperity. The line was just fine when they start mass producing and released multiple colorways. Consumers win. You have choices for colorways and what you're willing to pay.

But all this joking and crying about the line dead and too many releases and adidas killing got Nike back on that BS. As a person that throughly enjoyed paying less than retail, I could see this coming a mile away. But it's all about the excitement right?

This rollout has been horrible.

Last edited:
"Sneakerheads" can't stand prosperity. The line was just fine when they start mass producing and released multiple colorways. Consumers win. You have choices for colorways and what you're willing to pay.

But all this joking and crying about the line dead and too many releases and adidas killing got Nike back on that BS. As a person that throughly enjoyed paying less than retail, I could see this coming a mile away. But it's all about the excitement right?

This rollout has been horrible.
My whole thing is lack of information. Don't have me out here like Stevie Wonder. I'm willing to give you my money, regardless of it being dubbed "out of nowhere" or not. Also the flip flopping of prices, dates, release information, push backs...you name it. This has been very sloppy of a release. I would have preferred something like the original Soldier X Champ. Let us know a date, say limited quantities and let it ride from there. You get a pair, you get it, you don't, you don't.

Now re-releasing them again after that, thats a whole different story. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom