The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

"While there will be additional rollouts for this colorway, the word is that it'll remain fairly limited. We'll continue to update release locations as they're announced."

lol

Last edited:
Wrll, the demand for those just went up. Personally, not for me. For a lot of people as soon as they heard "limited" it will be in high demand.

Good luck to all in Ny and CLE

all the rest of ya'll..
Jv7vt.gif

Thanks Grizz! It should be interesting as they don't let you stand in mall and it is supposed to be in the 20's!!

Thanks Grizz! It should be interesting as they don't let you stand in mall and it is supposed to be in the 20's!!

it's cold out there already and that rain/snow isn't gonna make things any better...good luck to all you guys that are gonna line up out there, i salute you...

So retail was 175, shoe gets delayed for months, best colorway revealed on xmas only for them to make the pair limited and cost 225.

Thanks, nike.

Last edited:
So retail was 175, shoe gets delayed for months, best colorway revealed on xmas only for them to make the pair limited and cost 225.

Thanks, nike.

Fight back and don't buy this crap @ $225.

Just disappointed, man.

Another shoe for the resellers.

I was really hoping to pick these up but i can see them on ebay going for $400 + soon. I'll pass on the 14 unless there is a really good colorway dropping but i really don't see it.

Last edited:
Fight back and don't buy this crap @ $225.
If I recall correctly, the 13's started at $220. People bought those and, to me, 14's are way better. $225 for a limited version doesn't seem that bad relatively. That being said, I totally disagree with how Nike is handling all of this release crap!!

Not paying $225 for any color of this model. I'll catch a GR color on sale down the line. Nike playing too many games. I was excited for this model after last years trash, but now I'm not really feelin it.

Back
Top Bottom