The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I've never balled in my life, my pad may be to hummed b cause my joints known to yellow... [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
If the 7 colorways is correct we have:

1. OONW

2. Black Ice

3. Red pair

4. BHM

5. White/iridescent swoosh pair

So only 2 more colorways?

Last edited:
I think the guys worried about the yellowing at the ones planning to play in them. My white shoes that I wear casual are fine
I don't play basketball that much now, but i'm worried about yellowing even with casual use, where i live is a lot of dust, and i just won't be able to keep those kicks minty fresh...

To be fair, I had the elite 9. Those turned from white to butter cream. Maybe it's the shoes cleaner that Footlocker sales?

Just pulled up on NBA 2k and all the PEs Bron has worn on the LeBron 14 is in game 
laugh.gif

Too bad we will never see a release date. 
mean.gif

I mean, anyone with common sense would know that balling in any shoe will make them dirty. Daily wear does the same :lol:

Fair enough, still feel that they could've cooked up a better colourway though.

Now that, we can agree on.
I mean, if we really are only getting 7 colors, I'd hope they would come correct with the 7.
This color doesn't come correct.

Nike back on that bull with the Lebron series
We're gonna release nothin but boo boo cw's and keep the hot to ourselves

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that, we can agree on.
I mean, if we really are only getting 7 colors, I'd hope they would come correct with the 7.
This color doesn't come correct.

The Grey/Neon 'limited colourway is the easily the best of the lot but I'm not paying a cent over retail for a LBJ sneaker. Will just have to wait for either the Black or Red pair to go on some discount and add a pair to the collection.

This all White pair is such a waste, could've given us a Navy based or another Black/Grey based pair which highlights the shoe's design elements.

Still the only CW worth owning in the OONW.

Reds could have much better color blocking IMO.

Back
Top Bottom