The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Camo pair is cool but also a little too much going on, that red carpet colorway is really clean and would be nice if it drops

I've slept on the 14 in general and didn't realize a size 12 in any CW is pretty much impossible to find retail. limited quantities so far since the 13 was a bust and a half?

I've slept on the 14 in general and didn't realize a size 12 in any CW is pretty much impossible to find retail. limited quantities so far since the 13 was a bust and a half?

12 is one of the most common and sought after sizes. Unless you know someone who works in retail, I'd suggest NDC or SNKRS app to grab a 12 on any future release days.

Oh no doubt - my main point being that the 13s sat forever in my size so I assumed these would've sat also. Clearly the supply was either super low or demand was super high when compared to the 13.

Gonna try this weekend for one of the 2 pairs releasing on SNKRS. Preciate the 411 my bro

Oh no doubt - my main point being that the 13s sat forever in my size so I assumed these would've sat also. Clearly the supply was either super low or demand was super high when compared to the 13.

Gonna try this weekend for one of the 2 pairs releasing on SNKRS. Preciate the 411 my bro

The supply is def low but oddly enough there doesn't seem to be a high demand either. It's like Nike hit their production #s perfect with the 14 not including the Xmas.

The supply is def low but oddly enough there doesn't seem to be a high demand either. It's like Nike hit their production #s perfect with the 14 not including the Xmas.

I agree.... the funny thing is Nike is the GOAT at creating hype and demand. They're the marketing kings. For whatever reason they decided to not even bother with these... no effort whatsoever. I don't know why

But instead of decent colorways to suit everyone we get FLYEASE SOLDIER X's, I swear we forgot they existed...

I guess it's a great thing for the people with difficulties..

Last edited:
I agree.... the funny thing is Nike is the GOAT at creating hype and demand. They're the marketing kings. For whatever reason they decided to not even bother with these... no effort whatsoever. I don't know why

Bear in mind that the original model was scrapped at the zero hour along with all the merchandise, etc... That must've blown through their marketing budget for the LBJ brand hence them spending next to nothing on these.

It could always be worse, they could make you vote on SNKRS for the best color and then make said color, but make it extremely limited that you can't get them 
mean.gif

Bear in mind that the original model was scrapped at the zero hour along with all the merchandise, etc... That must've blown through their marketing budget for the LBJ brand hence them spending next to nothing on these.
I feel like the Lebron line is going through an NBA Live phase right now and the original 14's were NBA Elite 11

Back
Top Bottom