The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

My GAWD that KD sketch with a lebron logo.....WOO! Would definitely breathe new life back into the Bron line IMO

Last edited:
Man Nike *********** with that info? We already seen Kyrie 3s something ant right about this 14...

Last edited:
Man Nike *********** with that info? We already seen Kyrie 3s something ant right about this 14...

You're right, something is not right about the 14s and his name is Jason Petrie. It's time Nike cuts ties with him and bring in someone else for the LeBron line. The last 3 LeBron signatures have been epic failures - thanks to the overrated Petrie. Dude should be designing the Chinese Klay Thompson shoes instead of Nike. What a joke.

Last edited:
You're right, something is not right about the 14s and his name is Jason Petrie. It's time Nike cuts ties with him and bring in someone else for the LeBron line. The last 3 LeBron signatures have been epic failures - thanks to the overrated Petrie. Dude should be designing the Chinese Klay Thompson shoes instead of Nike. What a joke.

He's good at making low production cost shoes though.. remember, at the end of the day, if materials cost are low, Nike makes more money per pair in profit.

It was definitely due to his success with the sevens through Xs. but he already also got his three strikes thereafter. Time to try and inject some new blood

It was definitely due to his success with the sevens through Xs. but he already also got his three strikes thereafter. Time to try and inject some new blood
Let's just see how the 14's are first. If they don't look good, then we can say he should be outta here. He'd have a 4-4 record.

Let's just see how the 14's are first. If they don't look good, then we can say he should be outta here. He'd have a 4-4 record.
Fair enough. This model should be the win-or-go-home decider for Jason.
no idea if this is the lebron 14 but u can see a swoosh on the top of the foot which is a strap and if u watch the video looks like a low cut shoe and the bottoms are a still a hex zoom design check it on ig
Good eye! Looks a bit low for a LeBron shoe, though, yeah?

What's on the back heel? At first I thought the crown logo but I don't think so. I don't have my microscope on me

tired.gif

looks a lot like the kd 9. Im not feeling the crown logo on the back. Need more pics to decide but I think I like these more than the hardens.

also, it looks like it's going to be translucent soles again

Back
Top Bottom