The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I understand if these are the 14s, but people be serious you can't hardly see Anything in the picture. People are having trouble deciphering if that's actually the crown or not haha. It looks like a black shoe with a white missile with a translucent outsole.....and a swoosh. Lets all be a tad serious for a minute.

laugh.gif

I understand if these are the 14s, but people be serious you can't hardly see Anything in the picture. People are having trouble deciphering if that's actually the crown or not haha. It looks like a black shoe with a white missile with a translucent outsole.....and a swoosh. Lets all be a tad serious for a minute.

Well if it's just some generic trainer, can you point me in the right direction? The strap is there, the pods are there, pretty damn reminescent of a crown logo on the back....this ain't my first Nike and I don't need to diss 10 potato cam pics before some photoshopped one comes out by Nike in order to have me saying I'll buy it. If you wanna get serious, the majority of us in here are buying the 14 lol regardless if that's it or if it's something else. Grizz included....with his waiting to use my coupon at Ross on these joints lookin' self [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like a Revis/CJ inspired shoe
The Revis 1's are very underrated. Disappointed they cancelled the 2's to focus more on CJ's terrible line. Then shortly after, he was having issues with Nike over his sigs and they got cancelled too. 

Last edited:
The Revis 1's are very underrated. Disappointed they cancelled the 2's to focus more on CJ's terrible line. Then shortly after, he was having issues with Nike over his sigs and they got cancelled too. 

Yea I agree I never actually copped any Revis but I regret passing on a couple colorways. Def a dope shoe!

The 14 would be sick casually if the cut was low at the back, but high at the front. Also the heel hex pod looks absolutely beautiful...

I would like to add that there seems to be an absolutely massive zoom pod in the toe section. I bet these will feel nice af

I dont like how they have to be strapped.

Like the kyrie 2s

I like letting the straps hang.

Hope not, I remember KD 8 for 140€ in Eu and in US for 180$

Back when the kd8 dropped the euro was stronger and $180 was closer to €140 this was an exception tho as most bball shoes retail for more in europe kd 9 for sure or take the jordan 31 its $215 in europe and just $185 in the states and all of the lebron sig models have had similar higher retail prices in europe.

Back
Top Bottom