The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I want these to look like the KD 9 ( which I have)

But it's really a reach

As far as them looking like other lebrons

Did jordans not share design cues??

jordan 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 tho.

in all seriousness though....there is really nothing about these design wise that is forward thinking or ingenuitive.

these look like a lot of things strung together, which isn't bad, i mean the shoe looks good to me but its safe.

for example even if you don't like the 13, i feel like nike took more time with it design wise, it doesn't really look like anything else and its different.

i don't know why but the first time i saw the lebron 13s these came to mind

juwan howards
View media item 2279165
not because they look alike, but because they're both so weird. zoom flight 5s as well.
they're just weird looking nikes lol, and i like that. flame on. i ONLY like the first cw of the 13s, i think cws are killing hoop shoes but thats another story.

When i first saw the 14s, i automatically thought KD, pods, etc.
everybody is waiting for a cw to save a shoe but the shoe should save the shoe lol.

these look good and ill definitely check for them but i feel like they could have done better.

id give these a 5.6987/8

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
While I agree that most US people may not pay retail....living in Asia for the past few years has given me a different perspective.  Yes US revenue dwarfs Asia revenues right now.  However, most people in Asian countries usually pay somewhat close to retail because Nike uses different retail channels here.  So keep in mind that the price just isn't set for the US market and usually other markets are paying close to retail for these. 

I just got a PS template made.. I want to like these so I'm goi going to mock some colorways up. Feel free to leave a suggestion

Pic is absolutely spot-on.

As someone else pointed out, these are LOWS. There is very little ankle support in these, if any at all.

And $175 for some lows with tech that is inferior to the previous models is NO BUENO.

You guys have to understand that if Nike is cutting MSRPs across the board, then they are going to also find ways to cut the tech and/or materials to make up the difference in price from the previous year's model.

Don't get got!

Last edited:
jordan 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 tho.

in all seriousness though....there is really nothing about these design wise that is forward thinking or ingenuitive.

these look like a lot of things strung together, which isn't bad, i mean the shoe looks good to me but its safe.

for example even if you don't like the 13, i feel like nike took more time with it design wise, it doesn't really look like anything else and its different.

i don't know why but the first time i saw the lebron 13s these came to mind

juwan howards

not because they look alike, but because they're both so weird. zoom flight 5s as well.
they're just weird looking nikes lol, and i like that. flame on. i ONLY like the first cw of the 13s, i think cws are killing hoop shoes but thats another story.

When i first saw the 14s, i automatically thought KD, pods, etc.
everybody is waiting for a cw to save a shoe but the shoe should save the shoe lol.

these look good and ill definitely check for them but i feel like they could have done better.

id give these a 5.6987/8
These joints were pretty much a team model. 

They smoke these 14s so bad its not really funny

Back
Top Bottom