The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

the retro 1s look very nice. Looks like nike is bringing them back to stabilize sales of the lebron line.

Ready for Lebron retros this year. I don't care about "original shape."

One of the dumbest posts in this thread. You guys give Nike a free pass for churning out half baked, overpriced retros then complain when the inline product is mediocre as a result.

To add some context, Nike's already taking a major L for reworking the XIV so damn late so they recuperate their R&D losses by retroing the AZG (which has zero R&D costs). They probably also have no faith in the XIV selling @ the $170MSRP so they price the AZG @ $175.

Last edited:
So no release tomorrow morning?
You stay losing bets
mean.gif

One of the dumbest posts in this thread. You guys give Nike a free pass for churning out half baked, overpriced retros then complain when the inline product is mediocre as a result.

To add some context, Nike's already taking a major L for reworking the XIV so damn late so they recuperate their R&D losses by retroing the AZG (which has zero R&D costs). They probably also have no faith in the XIV selling @ the $170MSRP so they price the AZG @ $175.
How about you see the actual product in hand first before calling them "half baked"? It's easy to assume that because of how they've handled the "remastered" Jordans. And just for the record, I've never bought a retro of any shoe yet. Maybe Nike should do a better job with this line so they won't have to rely on retros. I'd say your post is pretty "dumb" too.

How about you see the actual product in hand first before calling them "half baked"? It's easy to assume that because of how they've handled the "remastered" Jordans. And just for the record, I've never bought a retro of any shoe yet. Maybe Nike should do a better job with this line so they won't have to rely on retros. I'd say your post is pretty "dumb" too.

Brotha I think if you look at most of the retro product you'll see his point. Didnt they eliminate zoom from the latest Penny (if not I'll admit I'm wrong) and they have butchered a lot of releases (in general). To say you don't care about the original shape or how they do a product and you still buy the product is just how Nike (or most companies) is making money, yet people complain. Most people buy a product regardless, then complain, then buy more product.

With some retroes (not just Nike) people would buy it because they never had the chance to own it in the first place, so they do not know exactly what they are missing.

I never owned these and couldn't care less about the "First Games". At this point with the first few retro releases Nike could about out out anything and people will eat it up.

Back
Top Bottom