The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

mean.gif

Is it just me or are the straps on the grey joints(vs blazers & vs Kings) different? Most recent pair strap looks shiny metallic.

I didn't say I was "ready to buy some Lebron retros this year." I said I'm ready for them, as in just the fact that they're retroing is exciting. Yet he calls my post stupid because he assumed I was going to shell out my money.

Ready for Lebron retros this year. I don't care about "original shape."

It was the second sentence of your statement that was extremely foolish. Nike/JB exploit that mentality when retro-ing product that they can fully well manufacture as accurately as possible. You're in a LBJ thread stating that you're 'excited' for retros and you don't give a damn about correctness - in all likelihood you WILL be buying a retro AZG.

In any case the AZG had a Nike Sphere sock-liner, carbon fiber shank plate, full length Zoom and 'premium' uppers (although they were standard for the time). I'd venture that the 'OG' AZG is on par and slightly better than LBJ XIV as far as tech goes. That might actually put pressure on Nike to gimp it by stripping out some elements - most likely the Sphere sock-liner and replace the shank with plastic. :smh:

Last edited:
Ready for Lebron retros this year. I don't care about "original shape."

It was the second sentence of your statement that was extremely foolish. Nike/JB exploit that mentality when retro-ing product that they can fully well manufacture as accurately as possible. You're in a LBJ thread stating that you're 'excited' for retros and you don't give a damn about correctness - in all likelihood you WILL be buying a retro AZG.

In any case the AZG had a Nike Sphere sock-liner, carbon fiber shank plate, full length Zoom and 'premium' uppers (although they were standard for the time). I'd venture that the 'OG' AZG is on par and slightly better than LBJ XIV as far as tech goes. That might actually put pressure on Nike to gimp it by stripping out some elements - most likely the Sphere sock-liner and replace the shank with plastic.
mean.gif
Nope. The price is too high and I most likely wouldn't be able to get them online even if I tried. As a Lebron fan, I'm excited to see the older Lebrons releasing that I never noticed 10+ years ago. 

i still think that the color that axelrod was talking about.....the lebron 2 inspired color.....will be the one.

i can just see it.

if not, then those will do. I'm not into loud cws anymore.

The black pair is starting to grown on me now. I still prefer the Christmas Day color though. Strange enough I don't even like black shoes like that...but I don't know now. Only black pair of shoes I have is some Stealth Foamposites and those hardly get worn. Something about black kicks throws me off. Maybe the white and icy bottom is keeping me on the fence for this one..

Back
Top Bottom