The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I got no connects I just like telling people to "get at me if u need anything " [emoji]128542[/emoji]
WTF 
laugh.gif

Oddly I've seen way more of the general public wear XIs than XIIs or XIIIs. For the most part they were discounted super heavily.
didn't a lot of 11s sell out at retail though? the all star, bhm, blackouts, forging irons, xmas etc

I actually scooped up a lot of 11s during 2015 for a lot below retail.. was thinking back then too that I remembered a lot of those CWs selling out at retail yet they were now on ebay for under retail

I don't need all colors to be flames. Just enough for me to be happy. The 14 is lacking to me so far
I was kinda hyped for the 14s when I first saw the out of nowhere colorways. Then Nike pulled the random limited snkrs drop and I haven't felt any other colorways. I probably would of bought a colorway buy now but I don't see my size when I look for another color I somewhat like.

13s had some good cws F13, xmas, linen ext, the lows so good that got cws coming out well after it's lifecycle; 11s had some fire cws(kp Not one of them :lol:), KC, bigj505 bigj505 fav slh, graffiti, and again prob the best lows; 12s had the best EXT, woodgrain 3m, carbon fiber, they put some thought into the cws; and the X put EXT on the map plus re-entry/pure platinum whatever you wanna call it, y'all in here tripping

Last edited:
Don't know how to wear them + need for cash + too many shoes to wear already (12 pairs. i know you will find this funny, but any more pairs are too cool for where i live)

Back
Top Bottom