The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Saw the Agimats in person today, D.ick's Sporting Goods had them out and available for sale. I did not ask about the box so I don't know if they have the one that has been posted before.

That said, I was extremely disappointed in the shoe itself, probably my least favorite of the 14's other than the all black one. I had such high hopes for this colorway but the blue is just incredibly dull with no differing shades at all. Some of the pictures I had seen make it look like there were various shades of blue on the shoe, but there's just no contrast other than the small gold accents on the top of the tongue and back heel, the whole thing looks like one blue blob. The small suede wrap on the toe was of decent quality, but the weave on the back seemed like a lower quality material.

I never expected them to look as bad as they did, I knew they wouldn't be as bright as the Jordan Laney 14's but I didn't expect them to be almost navy and so dull. I was prepared to buy them at full retail today when I first saw them from far away, but after seeing and feeling the actual shoe, I can't imagine even picking them up on discount.

For those of you who are still interested in them it does seem like they should be fairly easy to get, they also had the Black Ice, Flip the Switch, Red, and Black and Red pairs so they are probably going to be more abundant than the Red Carpets or the Mags, even though those two are pretty widely available too. The Red Carpets look great though, I'm a big fan of this model and those are by far my favorite colorway.

Thanks for the heads up my dude!

Sucks that these were so uninspiring that you had to post after 11 years! :tongue:

J/K saw that your last post was in 2012 though! :nerd:

So I guess there should be a plenty of red carpets in stores because I've only seen a pic or two of them in here of people who copped?

I've been avoiding the mags cuz if I buy those I'll feel like I have to also buy the grey pg1s, grey kyrie 3s, and some wolf grey kobe Ad iDs to complete the set

Saw the Agimats in person today, D.ick's Sporting Goods had them out and available for sale. I did not ask about the box so I don't know if they have the one that has been posted before.

That said, I was extremely disappointed in the shoe itself, probably my least favorite of the 14's other than the all black one. I had such high hopes for this colorway but the blue is just incredibly dull with no differing shades at all. Some of the pictures I had seen make it look like there were various shades of blue on the shoe, but there's just no contrast other than the small gold accents on the top of the tongue and back heel, the whole thing looks like one blue blob. The small suede wrap on the toe was of decent quality, but the weave on the back seemed like a lower quality material.

I never expected them to look as bad as they did, I knew they wouldn't be as bright as the Jordan Laney 14's but I didn't expect them to be almost navy and so dull. I was prepared to buy them at full retail today when I first saw them from far away, but after seeing and feeling the actual shoe, I can't imagine even picking them up on discount.

For those of you who are still interested in them it does seem like they should be fairly easy to get, they also had the Black Ice, Flip the Switch, Red, and Black and Red pairs so they are probably going to be more abundant than the Red Carpets or the Mags, even though those two are pretty widely available too. The Red Carpets look great though, I'm a big fan of this model and those are by far my favorite colorway.
which DSG did you see them at tho?

Some pics make them look super dark navy and others don't. How are they really in person?

Sucks that these were so uninspiring that you had to post after 11 years! :tongue:

Takes a lot to get me riled up evidently. I lost a lot of posts between 2012 and now though and haven't been around here as much.

which DSG did you see them at tho?

Kentucky.

Were they simply put on display or available for purchase?

Back
Top Bottom