The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Last edited:
Great pics! Anyone else find these to be tight when going TTS.
Though it's been a while since I legit measured my feet, and I'm realizing my right foot has grown wider. Though TTS in these fit, I have to wear thin socks. I'm not going to wear these to ball in, so secure fit is not a priority. Anyone of y'all going a half size up?
Tried these on the other night and I feel like I'm in-between sizes. I have wide feet and tried on tts and it was a snug fit, top of the shoe was flush above my ankles. Tried half size up and got a little more room in the toe box, but lots of space above the ankles of the opening. Looked weird. Also, it was a ***** to slip them on with both sizes.

just looking around on eBay, it looks like some have a regular box, but also have the amulet, and these are from two different sellers :nerd:

View media item 2462663View media item 2462664
All of FTL, Nike ES & Champs here in Canada doesn't have a special box (limited to about 200-300 pairs only in ph) & the amulet (agimat) is only for ph, I have a pair coming from ph that's has the special box & amulet, so I'mma have to return the one I got here. Also the first seller is located in California but the shoe is coming from Philippines

Last edited:
Might cop next week, big sizes probably won't make it too the outlets.

Last edited:
you didnt have a loose heel/ankle area going half a size up on the kd9s? 
I did but aethetically it looked better because of the low/mid opening. It didn't look right to me looking all loose up there with the high boot on the 14s. That's just me tho.

Thought I'd gotten the special box:

But Nike playing games:
laugh.gif

Nike gon Nike

Quote:
Thought I'd gotten the special box:

But Nike playing games:
damn nike 
laugh.gif

reminds me of the champ pack boxes. The UPS driver delivered two packs at the same day and I was shocked. The biggest boxes I have ever seen. Looked like I ordered 20 pairs of shoes 
laugh.gif

If only the Agimats had gold swooshes and maybe gold midsole speckle too they'd be great, but they're too plain IMO

Hope everyone kept their receipts for the bhms if you paid retail. Not a fan of white sneaker so I won't buy them, but the bhm are one of the best 14s.

Last edited:
Quote:

damn nike :lol:  

reminds me of the champ pack boxes. The UPS driver delivered two packs at the same day and I was shocked. The biggest boxes I have ever seen. Looked like I ordered 20 pairs of shoes :lol:

I know they've got smaller boxes that would've fit these almost perfectly. They just trying to mess with me. :lol:

It's all good, box goes in storage with the rest anyway.

Back
Top Bottom