The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Let's get these red carpets on deep disco first 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Let's get these red carpets on deep disco first :nerd:  

What's your bite price?

I see $130 via eBay. I wear a 13 so a little concerned about size drying up.

The decision would be easier if Lebron actually wore the shoes they release more than once or twice instead of all those PE pairs.

Finally saw the Red Carpets and Agimats in person yesterday - both FIRE! If only I could cop both on another flash sale [emoji]129300[/emoji] Copped the BHMs yesterday.

Bought Red Carpets for store pickup via Footlocker.

The 10% cash back + $50 off/$200 made it for me. Tossed a pair of Jordan shorts in to get over the $200 mark.

Bought Red Carpets for store pickup via Footlocker.

The 10% cash back + $50 off/$200 made it for me. Tossed a pair of Jordan shorts in to get over the $200 mark.
Have they given you the cash back ? I thought ebates doesn't give cash back on lebrons, jordans, kobes, etc. 

Have they given you the cash back ? I thought ebates doesn't give cash back on lebrons, jordans, kobes, etc. 

When it was 15% ebates hadn't given me the cash back on the LeBron ids. I emailed them and it got added to my account.

When it was 15% ebates hadn't given me the cash back on the LeBron ids. I emailed them and it got added to my account.
Nike gives cash back for lebrons. The footlocker page on ebates says they don't give cash back for lebrons, kyries, kobes, etc

Doesn't look like any more 14's are on any of the updated release calendars at this point...the blue joints might be the end.  
I would think maybe one or two at least...all depending on when the XV comes out.
they are probably gonna focus more on lows now. I wonder if they are gonna have some really nice colorway on the mids in a few months or something though? 

So no elite model?

I think Nike is doing away with the Elites moving forward. They are changing up their release strategies.

Picked up my Red Carpets today at HoH. I really like them visually and from a comfort perspective too. I had purchased a pair of the XIIIs last year but that posite piece killed my foot.

This is the first numbered Lebron I've bought since the IIs.

I think Nike is doing away with the Elites moving forward. They are changing up their release strategies.

Picked up my Red Carpets today at HoH. I really like them visually and from a comfort perspective too. I had purchased a pair of the XIIIs last year but that posite piece killed my foot.

On top of your feet right?

That **** was so rigged. Sad because I liked the 13, but they left my feet throbbing and burning. Shame.

what do you mean by first numbered lebron? 

And I will probably get the red carpets too. Maybe in a month or so. 

There were some other random colors mentioned a while back like a grey and orange pair which he wore in one game, guess it didn't materialize.

That **** was so rigged. Sad because I liked the 13, but they left my feet throbbing and burning. Shame.

Yeah. It was just too tight and didn't have enough give.

what do you mean by first numbered lebron? 

Like you know we have Jordans 1-31. And Lebrons 1-14. But each line also has other models like Soldiers for Lebron.

I owned the Lebron IIs back in the day. Bought the Soldier X championship id last year. Now have bought the Red Carpet XIV.

I like the design of the xiii a lot. I can wear them couple hours at a time. Overall disappointing cause of the fit. Broken in they are decently comfortable. The elite feels pretty good tho.

View media item 2465484
Just noticed this on my pair...sorta bothering me. The fuse isn't lined up on midsole mark.

I wish I wasn't OCD about sneakers so I could just enjoy them instead of inspecting them like a crime scene for prints.

Just noticed this on my pair...sorta bothering me. The fuse isn't lined up on midsole mark.

I wish I wasn't OCD about sneakers so I could just enjoy them instead of inspecting them like a crime scene for prints.
where are you referring to regarding the fuse

also it looks like the outsoles on the toe are not lining up.. right shoe looks shorter at the toe area

Back
Top Bottom