The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Got these iDs, haven't even worn them but the swoosh is slightly peeling on one of the shoes..

Also, do these look uneven to anyone else? Something doesn't look right. Seems like the pull tabs are not fully aligned

Decided to keep my Red Carpets.

Wearing them today actually.

And ordered a set of gunmetal lion's head lacelocks as well. Saw a fellow member had some on their pair pages back and though it looked good.

Decided to keep my Red Carpets.

Wearing them today actually.

And ordered a set of gunmetal lion's head lacelocks as well. Saw a fellow member had some on their pair pages back and though it looked good.

Where on the shoes do you put the lace lock. Above or below the strap. Also can you check the iDs one page back and nitpick them.

Its weird ebates had a 25% off clearance code for NDC. "June25".  It was working in the morning.  No longer working, and instead ebates now has a 17% off clearance promo for nike.

It's crazy to think Lebron could leave Cleveland again for Los Angeles. I really don't know how I'd feel about it. At least the Cavs would still have Kyrie.

Last edited:
It's crazy to think Lebron could leave Cleveland again for Los Angeles. I really don't know how I'd feel about it. At least the Cavs would still have Kyrie.

He's not going anywhere I don't believe.

I could be wrong. But I think he's to stay permanently.

You been in the off season thread lately
nerd.gif
Nah, are they freaking out about it or something?

Yea jerry west moved over to the clippers and they were in talks to build a arena just for the clippers
Also most of lebrons personal squad has already moved out there.

And bron shaved his head today. It gets hot in la.

Pretty sure after next season hes in los angeles.

Back
Top Bottom