The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They fit me more TTS, I tried them on with Nike elite socks and I had some room to spare length wise.

Whooo oh boy got the only 11.5 @ HOH. Say they sold one half shipment already and only get 1 size each in 9-10.5 tomorrow but people talking about standing in line for those sizes lol, I should drive here in the am to see how many people lining up for 4 pairs. Check your local Finishline too. Mine say they don't have much but don't know how to release them :lol:

View media item 1468960

This is 
mean.gif

My HOH sold out, 1 per, no rewards or coupons (they usually do), wouldnt hold it an hour for me to get there, but I got lucky and my size was still there. They also had the red SL Loops in too.

just left local HOH looking for Palmers it was another friends and fam release...i asked if they had any sizes left they said no but two employees asked me if i wanted to buy from them for 325.00 i prob missed out on this one cause thats our only hoh in within 30 mins and going to triple d is a complete waste...smh

Last edited:
just left local HOH looking for Palmers it was another friends and fam release...i asked if they had any sizes left they said no but two employees asked me if i wanted to buy from them for 325.00 i prob missed out on this one cause thats our only hoh in within 30 mins and going to triple d is a complete waste

Cold blooded. Not even cool that they doing it like that. They should at least take them home and sell them anonymously. Throwing it in your face like that :smh:

just left local HOH looking for Palmers it was another friends and fam release...i asked if they had any sizes left they said no but two employees asked me if i wanted to buy from them for 325.00 i prob missed out on this one cause thats our only hoh in within 30 mins and going to triple d is a complete waste...smh
If you wanted you could blow up their spot. Ftl doesnt say anything about selling kicks for what you paid, but they do have an issue with you making money off your discount.

Oh yea and im from Pittsburgh and our HOH is cooked

Last edited:
Lucky, the two I called in NJ were both sold out entirely and they are 30 minutes away on a good day so even if they do get them I doubt they'll hold my size.  Good luck, when you get them post some pics.  Im being optimistic for you lol

Thanks bro I appreciate the positive energy :nthat:

I'm in hot pursuit as I post right now :nerd:

If I'm successful I'll definitely post pics accompanied by a wine glass of half and half :pimp:

Thanks bro I appreciate the positive energy
nthat.gif

I'm in hot pursuit as I post right now
nerd.gif

If I'm successful I'll definitely post pics accompanied by a wine glass of half and half
pimp.gif
i cant even call and ask around. stuck at work, lemme know if you got any leads on a 12 bob! 

Homie tried to catch a play over the phone though :x

The spot I'm headed to must've took the phone off the hook :smh:

I'm kind of shook right now :lol:

:smh:

I'm so glad I don't want these lows. That's bull.

Really want the palmers. Waitin/hopin they reach colorado as I STILL haven't seen the red lows anywhere around here. Sounds like places are only getting a single size run if that. If the HOHs around here get the palmers this week and I miss out on my size, then u can take me off the no cop wheat list cuz I'll be snatchin them up out of anger lol.

Back
Top Bottom