The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
YEA.... REALLY...?

NO FTL'S HERE IN MEMPHIS GOT EM. YOUR LOGIC DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE(to me at least)

REDS ARE STILL SITTING HERE.
man I have been ordering lately my kix and haven't been to the mall just to check out previously released shoes...where are they still sitting...oak court?

Last edited:
Heads up gang Palmers also dropped in some Champs :nerd:

Omw to the HOH I kept calling trying to get through to see if they still had my size but the line was busy :\

When I finally did the sz 14 magically disappeared and I was told they never got it in and the only size they had left was a sz 13 :smh:

So I was basically at the mall by then so I decided to go check the 13 to see how it would fit anyway :frown:

As I'm jogging into the mall I come pass a FTL employee carrying a bag and I glanced down as we cross paths :rolleyes

You already know what label was sticking up out the bag :lol:

So I enter the mall and to my surprise walking to the FTL I walked past the Champs and what do you see sitting on the front shelf, Palmers :D

I ran in and asked was there a 14 and the first dude said no but luckily another over heard us talking and said there is one back there :D

These things feel a lot better on feet than the mids I must say, I'll post pics soon as I get in :smokin

Sorry armokidd armokidd the 10, 11, 12 and 13 were gone in the AM :smh:

^ Yep I was just about to mention Champs Florida Mall in Orlando has some sizes left of the Palmers as well.  So call your Champs sports guys/gals.

Heads up gang Palmers also dropped in some Champs
nerd.gif

Omw to the HOH I kept calling trying to get through to see if they still had my size but the line was busy
ohwell.gif

When I finally did the sz 14 magically disappeared and I was told they never got it in and the only size they had left was a sz 13
mean.gif

So I was basically at the mall by then so I decided to go check the 13 to see how it would fit anyway
frown.gif

As I'm jogging into the mall I come pass a FTL employee carrying a bag and I glanced down as we cross paths
eyes.gif

You already know what label was sticking up out the bag
laugh.gif

So I enter the mall and to my surprise walking to the FTL I walked past the Champs and what do you see sitting on the front shelf, Palmers
happy.gif

I ran in and asked was there a 14 and the first dude said no but luckily another over heard us talking and said there is one back there
happy.gif

These things feel a lot better on feet than the mids I must say, I'll post pics soon as I get in
smokin.gif

Sorry @armokidd the 10, 11, 12 and 13 were gone in the AM
mean.gif
good looking out man, glad you got your pair, ill get these at some point

Employees already called their friends to cop, first call I made had an employee trying to sell me "his" pair.

Employees already called their friends to cop, first call I made had an employee trying to sell me "his" pair.
Thats sad, i get one of the perks of working there is being able to grab them but thats just stupid not giving people a fair shot.  I bet half the people they hook up don't even keep them instead just resell

Thats sad, i get one of the perks of working there is being able to grab them but thats just stupid not giving people a fair shot.  I bet half the people they hook up don't even keep them instead just resell

Naw it's terrible they are blatantly trying to sell footlocker customers marked up items.

I would seriously consider calling from my wife's number with the call being recorded. Then apply that in person blackmail to rustle them jimmies

Last edited:

That's the whole point usually, is real sad.

Called three house of hoops in the chicago area right after work and they were all sold out. I hate how this release went down. Wish they would have at least done a raffle, to give me a glimmer of hope.

they'll still hold for their buddies etc though.  Need like a known accomplice list for each employee and prevent those guys from buying from that store on that day lol

Last edited:
Just called my champs and FL in the CLE area... Nothing. Remind me why I live here again?
The shoes dropped at Strongsville HOH and Champs on Friday. They might be toast but keep buggin em to see if they will get another shipment. These should pop up in more stores because that Champs never gets exclusive Lebrons.

@BarbarianBob Pour that liquid gold and snap some shots :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom