The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Red lows may be about to be purchased from eastbay with a coupon code. Eastbay doesn't have any exclusions right now whether it's intentional or not.
Eastbay.com/coupons from a non mobile view
Literally a day or two ago when I checked the adidas ultra boost and nike free socfly were excluded, but now they (and everything else) aren't. Order quickly because they usually fix these kinds of things, and sometimes they'll cancel your order for "pricing mistakes" before it ships from eastbay/footlocker. The sooner the better on your end.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised Wheats are still all over the place...I pegged those as a quick sell. It's great for all those who wanted them.

That price combined with how easily they can be destroyed made them an easy pass. I like them overall tho.

saw a pair of red lows in a gs 4.5 at villa. Didnt know they were dropping in kids.

nerd.gif

Thanks to yaull, I was able to cop via NTNY. Had to go up half a size, but that shouldn't be a problem. How do these fit?

Called 20 minutes ago looking for my size. Girl put me on hold and then asked for my number so she could call me back. She better call me back and my size better be available. ugh

When I called the worker got my basic info and said a sales rep will call me back but they had my size. Hopefully they pull through, because I'm tired of following Villa lol

I just want a pair to sip lemonade in, but I'm not paying over retail for them :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom