The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I stay true to my stash a shoe for a year and a half or 2 years before you wear them but these palmers will hit the ground this summer, way to clean. Its opening day and my mets are on in 13 minutes 
nthat.gif

took my payment info , said it will take 4-7 days to receive. I'll be happy once I get my email confirmation

my all stars are 13, my double helix's are 12.5, and my palmers are a 12. 13's might be too big but are wearable

Debating on pulling the trigger for wheats but I caught last years EXT's minus "King Crowns" at Nike outlet for $150 anybody think these will end up on the discount in a couple months?

somebody gonna fuss at me for this one
nerd.gif
 so I've noticed a growing trend so i'm curious does anyone actually think that the low redouts and red rubber city's are inspired by the yeezy?
nerd.gif

:lol: Im just messing with you bro. I just clicked over from the Foam thread and you were already here.

I did too lol, thread bout to descend into breaking down the colors to see if the lows and Belle Tires are truly Yeezy inspired 
roll.gif

somebody gonna fuss at me for this one :nerd:  so I've noticed a growing trend so i'm curious does anyone actually think that the low redouts and red rubber city's are inspired by the yeezy? :nerd:

Sometimes I wonder.....

Mr matchy match himself can't see what's sitting in front of him :smh:

Bout to be called the king of reaching.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
 so I've noticed a growing trend so i'm curious does anyone actually think that the low redouts and red rubber city's are inspired by the yeezy?
nerd.gif
Sometimes I wonder.....

Mr matchy match himself can't see what's sitting in front of him
mean.gif

Bout to be called the king of reaching.
roll.gif
i'm not reaching I want to see how far this whole yeezy inspiration goes on all red shoes, I gave yall the foams though i'll never call them that, like I said I saw someone say the kd7 GG are yeezy inspired, so how far does it go, nothing more nothing less, there's 2 90% red LeBron shoes so why not see what people think or well don't think, besides what else is there to talk about, oh how bout we talking about the everybodies wheats shipping, or maybe how the wheats are still sitting on websites, oh has everyone called ntny and got their palmers yet?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No.

The all red Yeezy wasn't even the first all red shoe.
I know this, you know this, and several others do, yet there are some that actually believe that every all red shoe is yeezy inspired

Back
Top Bottom