The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Yeezy didn't invent the all red shoe but it definitely spawned a wave of predominantly red shoes by making it super popular. I had those monotone red Air Attack pack 2009s :smokin and nike even did an all red Air Attack AM1 before that. Its never about who does it first, just who does it bigger.

[@=/u/101013/redrum3281]@redrum3281[/@]

Love you like another brother even tho we don't always see eye to eye. Please don't send the delta bravo squad to come get me....

:rofl: it ain't that serious man, there's only one person I would do that to but he'll remain nameless :nerd:

I do want them red rubber city, but the black's will do

I've been playing a lot of call of duty to prepare for your fury.... Just saying... In case you think about coming, I already have my marathon perk equipped so I can get out of town.....

Im relatively new to the lebron market so excuse the stupid question but does Nike typically do a playoff release version every year? Just trying to get an idea of what the release will be here on in.  From what I've gathered and looking back at the 11s, lows basically come out now with some EXTs and a couple GR mids though the summer? and then some limited stuff in the mix also dependent on his success in playoffs/mvp race?
We got two more regular mids left as of right now.  The three Elites will drop during the playoffs , some more lows and 1 or 2 more EXT left.  Hopefully the WTL drops in around June and a potential Champ Pack after that.  

Ready/Wishing for WTL info 
nerd.gif
Hopefully Bron pulls out a WTL for the playoffs
pimp.gif
if it's got the DH pink inside posite on it i'm sienfield gif
mean.gif

Im relatively new to the lebron market so excuse the stupid question but does Nike typically do a playoff release version every year? Just trying to get an idea of what the release will be here on in.  From what I've gathered and looking back at the 11s, lows basically come out now with some EXTs and a couple GR mids though the summer? and then some limited stuff in the mix also dependent on his success in playoffs/mvp race?
every yr since the 7s with the 7&8 being po ver and 9 and above being elites
The Yeezy didn't invent the all red shoe but it definitely spawned a wave of predominantly red shoes by making it super popular. I had those monotone red Air Attack pack 2009s
smokin.gif
and nike even did an all red Air Attack AM1 before that. Its never about who does it first, just who does it bigger.
I wish bigger didn't have to do with limited
sick.gif

We got two more regular mids left as of right now.  The three Elites will drop during the playoffs , some more lows and 1 or 2 more EXT left.  Hopefully the WTL drops in around June and a potential Champ Pack after that.  
Yea i saw a list of 4/5 low colors a couple weeks ago on here. and then Ive heard corks too.  It seemed like the 10 and 11s have so many colors and it doesn't feel like the 12s compare at all right now

@@redrum3281

Love you like another brother even tho we don't always see eye to eye. Please don't send the delta bravo squad to come get me....
roll.gif
it ain't that serious man, there's only one person I would do that to but he'll remain nameless
nerd.gif

I do want them red rubber city, but the black's will do
I've been playing a lot of call of duty to prepare for your fury.... Just saying... In case you think about coming, I already have my marathon perk equipped so I can get out of town.....
I got fkam on ready plus Charlene but man i'm not in va anymore yall to far to drive to really mad I left right as they opened up a hoh in vabeach but now that I've learned all I gotta do is call nike and get an auto 10% off I don't want to cop in stored anymore at all, screw hoh, ndc for the win bring on the $225 rubber city
laugh.gif

Yea i saw a list of 4/5 low colors a couple weeks ago on here. and then Ive heard corks too.  It seemed like the 10 and 11s have so many colors and it doesn't feel like the 12s compare at all right now
There are a bunch of 12s if you put them all together.  This model was just super crazy with the eyelet delay and how easy it was to obtain each pair for a low price.  Most ppl, including myself, haven't gotten ALL of the salt out of their mouths from past limited releases/models so you haven't seen the hype train like you normally would with Brons. Just my opinion. 

There are a bunch of 12s if you put them all together.  This model was just super crazy with the eyelet delay and how easy it was to obtain each pair for a low price.  Most ppl, including myself, haven't gotten ALL of the salt out of their mouths from past limited releases/models so you haven't seen the hype train like you normally would with Brons. Just my opinion. 
What was the eyelet delay?

What was the eyelet delay?
The first 6 colors ( I think that's right ) had plastic eyelets on the inside of the posite that were breaking.  Nike pulled most of them, delaying the release for most  and replaced them with the metal ones that you see now

VB dropping that knowledge today, VB did you get the what ifs
laugh.gif
 Nah I'm just sick and on the couch bored.

I didn't get the what if's....yet....probably look for them come NFL time and hopefully for a super low price.  There are just too many other shoes right now. You know it just as well as I do, it's too dang hot down here...I need to start getting some more low cut shoes lol 

VB dropping that knowledge today, VB did you get the what ifs
laugh.gif
 Nah I'm just sick and on the couch bored.

I didn't get the what if's....yet....probably look for them come NFL time and hopefully for a super low price.  There are just too many other shoes right now. You know it just as well as I do, it's too dang hot down here...I need to start getting some more low cut shoes lol 
you should be use to the heat, I wear mids in summer don't even bother me, I think my fav summer shoe is the Scooby X, khaki shorts and I got a plaid shirt that has all the colors in it, perfection, white over the ankle socks, can't stand below the ankle/no show socks, I don't like the shoe tongues cutting or rubbing on my shin, such an annoying feeling

you should be use to the heat, I wear mids in summer don't even bother me, I think my fav summer shoe is the Scooby X, khaki shorts and I got a plaid shirt that has all the colors in it, perfection, white over the ankle socks, can't stand below the ankle/no show socks, I don't like the shoe tongues cutting or rubbing on my shin, such an annoying feeling
True.....I probably just need to get shorter length jorts....

Last edited:

True.....I probably just need to get shorter length jorts....
no man should wear shorts that don't cover their knees, nor should they roll their shorts up, imho, unless your an Olympian or an Archaeologist

Last edited:

no man should wear shorts that don't cover their knees, nor should they roll their shorts up, imho, unless your an Olympian or an Archaeologist
is this the 1940s or something? Can women not show their ankles either?
i'm sorry I just get disturbed when I see guys with shorts like this on

I hate to even use this guy as an example but I prefer my shorts like this

as far as length wise, but by all means wear what you like, but if you look like pic a, i'm def gonna laugh at you but what do I matter, I get laughed at all the time
laugh.gif

I don't care about a woman's ankles, i'm trying to see some thighs
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom