The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will probably end up copping a pair of lows :nerd:

4th of July hat to match the mids is on finishline.. I like the American flag print

Some atrocious looking shirts, takes your eyes away from the shoes themselves.

I get it.... Where the boring and plain clothes to draw attention to the shoes. Lol... No sense of fashion. You don't have to match as much but by all means don't let the shoes highlight the whole outfit. Anyway those Flights are next on my radar... Not gonna be a first day cop but certainly they will be had.

I wouldn't go as far as to say wear boring clothes, them T Shirts are just pretty sore on the eyes :lol:
Shoes are nice though.

^ this.

Also for whatever reason I Can't get behind the lows. Every color way would have looked better on the regular 12 IMO. Except palmers

My oh my!
These are a must have in my eyes
Just saw Rubber City's in person and I wasn't really impressed
ohwell.gif

They look cool but I definitely don't think they're worth the price tag
tired.gif

They also seem to have hit FTL's in GR type of numbers, the pair I saw was at a store that normally never gets anything
mean.gif

Hopefully that means we'll see them get hit with some sneaky discounts early
nerd.gif

I'm really surprised they sold so well online too but that's probably because no one saw them in hand before copping
laugh.gif

After seeing them in person I actually think the other colorways (red or white) would look a lot better than the plain black
pimp.gif
Hope I don't feel this way when my RC's get here

They suppose to arrive today and they been my favorite release so far this year!

Will post pics later

Do people come here and ask if something is too matchy matchy and then once people say yes, too matchy matchy they say aww screw you guys I'mma do me?

NT, gotta love it... :rolleyes

But matchy matchy implies MATCHING :lol: the only color that matches on the big bear shirt is the white from the size tag inside the shoe to the white stripes... every other color is off.

Back
Top Bottom