The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't really go for matching very much. Just no clashing. White tee or black tee, dark selvedge, and pretty much any kicks work with that.

I don't want to wear a bunch of to "match" my Palmers because I have no interest in looking like some kind of fruit drink/desert/popsicle. YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
But matchy matchy implies MATCHING :lol: the only color that matches on the big bear shirt is the white from the size tag inside the shoe to the white stripes... every other color is off.

this.

no color on that shirt matches those shoes, thats why its so ugly

No love lost. I asked for NT for their honest opinion and got just that. Its close enough for my liking. I know most of you all done took some shots of yall fit and the Lebron 12s. Let me see what yall wearing. Humor me....

Do you fam 
smokin.gif

There's nothing wrong with being matchy matchy. Do you.

I prefer the complementary approach with some matching thrown in.

Some of these shirts are just horrid. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

There's nothing wrong with being matchy matchy. Do you.

I prefer the complementary approach with some matching thrown in.

Some of these shirts are just horrid. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

All I'm asking is the ones of yall that got the 12s, post what yall rockin.... It's simple. I'm gonna do me so I doesn't make a difference. Don't have me to post my pic and yall rag me lol...

Back
Top Bottom