The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
r u suprised? Every lebron has been available for less than retail, shame on you for not waiting!! Will cop wen dey 99$ like da other lebron lows!

im surprised they priced them at $145 off the bat. I know I could have waited for them, but im goin to South Africa in 2 weeks so I didnt want to wait, and where I was just paying retail I didnt care, not thinking they would hit discount that quickly. Oh well haha

roll.gif
the cork socks! Wheres the cork lined jacket and cork belt? @redrum3281
we in TX it ain't cold enough for a jacket
laugh.gif
 and i just wear a simple lion belt buckle
pimp.gif

popped into the FTL on 34th before work today and dude told me they find out tomorrow if they are getting WTL's this saturday. He said no one cares about Lebrons anymore which is kind of accurate.

popped into the FTL on 34th before work today and dude told me they find out tomorrow if they are getting WTL's this saturday. He said no one cares about Lebrons anymore which is kind of accurate.

Def agreed. Feels like dudes jumped off the bandwagon when he stopped getting rings. Those champ packs really put the spotlight on the shoes.

As a bron collector, I couldn't be more happy.

It is awesome to be able to get every CW with no hassle and a reasonable price.  Still waiting on them 4ths to hit disco and then I am in for the eagle lows then I am think I might be done.  Might still be in for the corks but they would need to sit until next month.   And I doubt that happens

Def agreed. Feels like dudes jumped off the bandwagon when he stopped getting rings. Those champ packs really put the spotlight on the shoes.

As a bron collector, I couldn't be more happy.
I always hear "Bron's line died with the 9's" which is fine by me, 10's are probably my fave of the entire line.  

Meanwhile we are all over here eating on huge discounts left and right now that the beasts have left and not much is limited. 

I don't think it has anything to do with rings..it's just price increases for less innovation, aesthetics, overproduction and no energy color ways.

I always hear "Bron's line died with the 9's" which is fine by me, 10's are probably my fave of the entire line.  

I think things started fading out with the 11's.

This. 11s we're going strong for a while. KP, away, gamma, FI, the green ones were doing numbers.

Then at the end, dudes were eating heavy on the supposed champ pack, KC, and the what the.

I really think dudes kinda fell off once nike started making more pairs and resell and hype kinda fell.

I don't think it has anything to do with rings..it's just price increases for less innovation, aesthetics, overproduction and no energy color ways.

I'm just going by observations but I do agree with the energy colorways part.

I still remember faces disappearing after reading "well those were too easy to get and they didn't sell out immediately" types of comments.

I still remember faces disappearing after reading "well those were too easy to get and they didn't sell out immediately" types of comments.
no hype no buys, it's a sad situation imho, i remember the guy that was like i'm buy these foams bcuz these lebron's haven't sold out yet and it's 1630, and i expected them to be more limited and harder to get
mean.gif
 as for energy cws hype drives energy imho, the sb xi's weren't bad at all but bcuz they were easy to get no one cared, i really hate this logic, i love getting shoes on sale, why doesn't everybody else
frown.gif

no hype no buys, it's a sad situation imho, i remember the guy that was like i'm buy these foams bcuz these lebron's haven't sold out yet and it's 1630, and i expected them to be more limited and harder to get :smh:  as for energy cws hype drives energy imho, the sb xi's weren't bad at all but bcuz they were easy to get no one cared, i really hate this logic, i love getting shoes on sale, why doesn't everybody else :frown:

Yep... I mean, the champ pack xi gets clowned regularly but had bron won, it would be going for stacks like the other two.

no hype no buys, it's a sad situation imho, i remember the guy that was like i'm buy these foams bcuz these lebron's haven't sold out yet and it's 1630, and i expected them to be more limited and harder to get
mean.gif
 as for energy cws hype drives energy imho, the sb xi's weren't bad at all but bcuz they were easy to get no one cared, i really hate this logic, i love getting shoes on sale, why doesn't everybody else
frown.gif
Yep... I mean, the champ pack xi gets clowned regularly but had bron won, it would be going for stacks like the other two.
i guess nike learned their lesson and decided to skip on the pack this yr
laugh.gif
 but looking at the elites and lows this yr's ver. prob would've been
eek.gif

I'm with @bigj505   I love that Brons aren't "in" right now, great time to be a Bron collector.  

Feels like the first few years of the line all over again.  
laugh.gif

You think corks will bring the masses back?
Naw. Cork has appeared too much now. Lost a lot of its nostalgia.
am, af h/l, janoski, lebron, yeah they've def been around the block
laugh.gif

Good. It's the only

You think corks will bring the masses back?
Naw. Cork has appeared too much now. Lost a lot of its nostalgia.
Good. I hope they sit like the other EXTs and hit disco.
it'll be a day one cop for me, i'll cop the volt on sale

Back
Top Bottom