The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That's kinda the point I was trying to make to the poster above me with the plan to swoop in on resellers/hypebeasts stuck with a repeat of the XI... guess I should have quoted him.
Not everyone around my parts are resellers but the group who wears my size bought last year's WTL and they all sold their pairs eventually, coming down to retail for most of them. Hopefully a repeat happens this year.

Those SVSM lows would look good with a lace swap, maybe WTT or black & gold laces. 

Hopefully these will sit and go on sale.

:lol:

...and the WTLs,look dope up there... I just feel the lateral wings are unbalanced, need something on the blue.

Last edited:
shoutout to the dude i saw working for greenpeace on the streets yesterday trying to match his greenpeace shirt with his lebron 12 ASG's #youtherealMVP

Damn, corks looking good. They would be a day one cop but like kanyeezy411 kanyeezy411 said, probably won't release in Europe. Out here we get some kind of golden €300 Soccer shoes that are ugly af :lol:

Damn, corks looking good. They would be a day one cop but like @Kanyeezy411 said, probably won't release in Europe. Out here we get some kind of golden €300 Soccer shoes that are ugly af
laugh.gif
Sadly but true. I can just smh at nike 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom