The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think he might be referring to the overall quality, not really OG vs Retro comparison. But if he's not then you are correct :nerd:

Not sure how he didn't get that. People like to nitpick Jordan retros that they aren't going to ball in, for shape, color shades, but now a $200 sneaker falling apart without being worn doesn't matter :lol:

Imagine that sneaker in a year or more.

20$ for one sock lol, I must be old because that just seems ridiculous to me.
You actually get 2 socks for $20 
tongue.gif

@CarolinaFinest
 do you have what the LeBron XI? sorry I can't remember but the point is in your argument about cartoon characters on shoes.....there's that whole stewie griffin 6 on the WTLXI we still cool though I just wanted to point out that whole you know character thing
View media item 1132646

I remember when grown men were complaining about the rugrut kd6s being GS only :lol:  riptor for the win
Nah riptor?! Man I haven't heard or seen that character in ages. Chucky was that guy :lol:

Nah only give props to the Dr doom dunks. To each it's own. At the end of the day with delays and defects we have to debate about something. It's all love doe. :nthat:

For the Record...it's 'Reptar'

join the flock this October 11

I love people like you...show up in a thread for the first time near a release date for a shoe you have no interest in, tell everyone how "ugly as hell" they are, (and apparently how they are a "gimmick" without any explanation) and then proceed to declare how anyone that likes them is a "hypebeast/stan/fanboy/sheep," and then get mad when someone disagrees with you.  Classic....

Keep on that Jordan resell game though...that's good work but you probably picked the wrong thread to advertise.  

I love people like you...show up in a thread for the first time near a release date for a shoe you have no interest in, tell everyone how "ugly as hell" they are, (and apparently how they are a "gimmick" without any explanation) and then proceed to declare how anyone that likes them is a "hypebeast/stan/fanboy/sheep," and then get mad when someone disagrees with you.  Classic....

Keep on that Jordan resell game though...that's good work but you probably picked the wrong thread to advertise.  

Repped for accuracy my dude :lol:

Love the "sheep" comment from the JB guy. Now I know his SN been around for a minute...but still. And a gimmick is usually a trick or ploy to drum up business. One could say the Reebok pump was a gimmick, but I don't see any gimmicks in a new LeBron shoe. New tech maybe but it's all still regular Zoom Air, mesh/fuse etc...but hey...that's me ya'll.

Glow in the dark, limited availability and references to previously popular products are also typically used Nike gimmicks.

...none of which have been said to be taking place in the XII model so far.

Repped for accuracy my dude :lol:

Love the "sheep" comment from the JB guy. Now I know his SN been around for a minute...but still. And a gimmick is usually a trick or ploy to drum up business. One could say the Reebok pump was a gimmick, but I don't see any gimmicks in a new LeBron shoe. New tech maybe but it's all still regular Zoom Air, mesh/fuse etc...but hey...that's me ya'll.
So true

@CarolinaFinest
 do you have what the LeBron XI? sorry I can't remember but the point is in your argument about cartoon characters on shoes.....there's that whole stewie griffin 6 on the WTLXI we still cool though I just wanted to point out that whole you know character thing

I remember when grown men were complaining about the rugrut kd6s being GS only
laugh.gif
 riptor for the win
Nah riptor?! Man I haven't heard or seen that character in ages. Chucky was that guy
laugh.gif

Nah only give props to the Dr doom dunks. To each it's own. At the end of the day with delays and defects we have to debate about something. It's all love doe.
nthat.gif

For the Record...it's 'Reptar'
yeah bcuz that wasn't covered 3x already, sometimes
laugh.gif
 did you even read the posts after this or did you think you'd be the first to correct a day later
roll.gif

Real talk

Back
Top Bottom