The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Someone said Lebron is better than Jordan? That argument is ridiculous but if it boils down to championships and leadership, Jordan wins as of now.

Ill wait until the issues are fixed and explore the future releases, I want to see what they do with colorblocking on away/xmas/bhm/asg could be good....could be bad

Someone said Lebron is better than Jordan? That argument is ridiculous but if it boils down to championships and leadership, Jordan wins as of now.

Not that I think the whole Lebron vs Jordan thing should even be a conversation

But how can a fan judge leadership when you've never been inside the locker room or huddle to see what type of impact a player has on his team?

Not you in particular, but I'm always confused when fans and analyst make assumptions about leadership.

*insert pointless question about shoes to make my post relevant*

I'm not sure if I'm just less enthused about shoes lately or if Nike's "c/w department" is just falling off.

I haven't had a c/w make me like a shoe i otherwise wouldn't in a long time.

And the silhouettes I am a fan of, I've been having a hard time finding c/w's that blow my mind (Lebron 12, KD 6 & 7, kobe 9 elite low, Melo M10, etc)

Nikes CW department is hitting on all cylinders IMO. Variety is at a all time high. Being 30 I remember the days a shoe would only have 3-5 CWs tops. We get that many in 2 months now. Not to mention Nike ID.

All sneakers are gimmicks.

You guys really think you can play better ball or jump in the air higher ?

Its like that ugly jordan marquee shoe from a few years ago with the plastic circle on the side of the shoe.

Tinker I believe said at the time it was like looking into Jordan's soul.
Lol who believes that crap

I liked the LeBron 11 & elite 11's
Really liked the lebron elite 9's

But i'll pass on the artificial hype on the lebron 12's

Last edited:
I love people like you...show up in a thread for the first time near a release date for a shoe you have no interest in, tell everyone how "ugly as hell" they are, (and apparently how they are a "gimmick" without any explanation) and then proceed to declare how anyone that likes them is a "hypebeast/stan/fanboy/sheep," and then get mad when someone disagrees with you.  Classic....

Keep on that Jordan resell game though...that's good work but you probably picked the wrong thread to advertise.  

I'm not mad enjoy your lebron 12's.

I'ma Let You Finish, But............

What The Hell You Smokin' On My Dude?

View media item 1205214

Not what you guys are smoking you think these are crack I think their crap

Not that I think the whole Lebron vs Jordan thing should even be a conversation

But how can a fan judge leadership when you've never been inside the locker room or huddle to see what type of impact a player has on his team?

Not you in particular, but I'm always confused when fans and analyst make assumptions about leadership.

*insert pointless question about shoes to make my post relevant*
A leader shows by example and I go by what the coach and his team mates say, although Jordan did have a great team behind him sick or not he played his heart out. Lebron just lost a lot of cool points when he jumped ship twice, great leaders are loyal to their team, win or lose.

i love lebron but....

jordan-lebron-kobe-children-please-awards-trophies.jpg

At least include updated accomplishments...

But yea this conversation/argument is tired.

Last edited:
To ya'll that have the 12s already, have you guys balled in them yet? If so, how do they compare to the 11s?

Can't wait fro the 12s - any CW.

View media item 1205485 these are by far the most comfortable Kenton's to date.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom