The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I see the lifestyle coming out next week, looks better than the XII IMO..

Lifestyles are already out, at least around me. Saw them at FA on Sat. Decent design and materials, but they look as comfortable as last years model, which I actually tried on and they were trashola. Highly recommend trying a pair before purchasing. The lack of comfort was astonishing.

Prism's were also my favorite X, I wore them to death and they still look new
pimp.gif

I feel the Data XII embody the same qualities as the Prism X how they are subtle and somewhat loud at the same time
smile.gif

Both have a dark base but the accent colors and liner give them just enough pop without overdoing it
smokin.gif

Datas will be my first and probably only first day grab, at least far as I can tell as of now out of everything we've seen
nerd.gif
Yup, Prism X's were tough, great colorway. Data's do have the same vibe.  
I personally liked when he said, "It's like the whole shoe is like, connected, like one whole shoe." For a second I thought each shoe was disconnected and 2 shoes, so I'm glad he cleared that up for me
laugh.gif

HOWEVER, that video did just put the Data's on the map for me... that birdseye view is on Antonio Banderas gif level.
That top view showing the liner....ice cold.  Will be a great hoop shoe due to all the black.  

^agreed.

The Instincts and Datas are what made me appreciate the XII.

But I think I will pass on both and cop the NSRLs and maybe the home c/w, then chill and wait for the second round of c/w's

^agreed.

The Instincts and Datas are what made me appreciate the XII.

But I think I will pass on both and cop the NSRLs and maybe the home c/w, then chill and wait for the second round of c/w's

I'm actually indifferent on any bron 12 this year as the red ones were my fav. If I can get the instincts or the datas for a dope price then I'm in. Otherwise, I'll be enjoying all of the pickup pics :pimp:

Dara's are sick! I wasn't feeling them at first, but that textured posite got me! Now to get them on disco! Dude in the video is a herb btw.

Still waiting for Nov 22 and the Instimcts. Will be buying 2 first day. Not waiting for discount.

Like the Purple and Orange Combo.

Lows better have that hex zoom, if it's max air I'm just gonna give up all hope on future lows...
I'm expecting hex zoom since it's being used on other new models, but if they have air max I don't care because you can never go wrong with full air max.

These black Friday deals needa hurry up and get here, I've seen HOL 4 times this week somehow without trying to go to a shoe store

Did anyone else get east bay's holiday release catalog??
Pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom