The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
This is a pretty clear on foot. I do like them from this angle. I wish there was something else on the tongue at the top though. Seems kind of bare.

View media item 1044775

Here's a good clear close up of the material too. Definitely not anything from any Kobe' lows we've seen like some people were asking.

View media item 1044776

From that angle they look nice. Guess nike is shifting away from that hard plastic material at the front of their shoes.

After looking at them from that angle I don't think I can compare these to any previous models which I think is a good thing, only if JM were still around to make sense of the retail .... 12 dots on the lace thing, not bad I guess

I really wonder how many people judge a shoe off a few pics an 1 CW and honestly never look at or consider another CW until the next model (13) drops. Can't wait until "these are growing on me" or "now that CW makes them look good" start to get thrown around. Lol

That was the XI for me. I considered the blackout XI until I tried a pair on, no bueno...

Gonna be a good model year for my wallet.

LeBron XII - Maybe 2-3 pairs

Kobe 9 - just the occasional FK low

KD VII - pass

Looks like a great year for my bank account maybe 2 to 3 pairs of these and maybe a flynit low Kobe and couple KD7 and I'm good . the lebron 11s were made to look great these look way more bulky.

Back
Top Bottom