The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
He doesnt even use the witness slogan any more :lol:
Yeah but it's what got the LeBron line where it is today.
All that "Throne" crap is wack. Dude 2-2 in the Finals.
He ain't got no throne.
2-3 lol, he wanted to get the ring, he wanted to be the king. The Witness greatness worked because he was on his own. All he really has is the lion now, which is pretty generic.

2-3 lol, he wanted to get the ring, he wanted to be the king. The Witness greatness worked because he was on his own. All he really has is the lion now, which is pretty generic.
Yeah my bad, 2-3(which is even worse).
Witness was great, especially with the dunkman images.
I swear when I saw that dude extending his arm back and dunking like that in high school, it was obvious he was a different breed.

2-3 in the finals is still 2 more rings than plenty of the games greatest players...

Aesthetically these aren't doing it for me yet. The dolphins cw doesn't help at all. But I can't wait to see how these feel on court. The shoe looks like it'll be really comfortable out the box and the podular zoom set-up has me really excited as well. I copped a lot of XIs. As much as I love em, my feet are so ready for a shoe that doesn't need a bunch of wears to break in.

Lol at them trying to push the 12s with so many on-feet pix.

The more I see them, the uglier they get.

I'm tellin yall, they just made the ugliest basketball shoe I've ever seen.

They look POPPIN in these pics. MUCHHH better than those sloppy samples with the black and theose dumb jeans. If yall aint feeling these you need HELP. They look like they feel godly too. 
word!! I can just imagine my feet in those plush pillows lol

Last edited:
IMO, this shoe has to be laced up and tied correctly in order to give it the best look. I don't think the un-tied, take a lap around the mall, is going to work on this one.

He still has them factory laced in the recent pic, and you can see which piece would move downwards if he actually tied them.

Kind of diggin these. Need to see more colors, but these might be a cop.

But before all that, what's the pricing like?

First impressions are better than the 11, after that still nowhere near the x.. His shoes need a visible air unit IMO, he's too big of a dude to have these midsole-less shoes looks forced

Exactly these last two shoes don't seem like a "LeBron" shoe

I don't care what anyone says adidas shoes are cursed they all cause injuries

i am definitely feeling these. not bulky. with the right colors i will be picking up.

Something just looks off about these man, the check placement, ankle brace, the shape, the shoe does not seem to flow at all :smh:

So no info yet on what the technology is going to be like on the shoes?  The early pictures seemed to suggest that they'd feature some degree of modularity, but these recent pics on the contrary suggest that the parts are all fused together. As mentioned earlier, I think that the swoosh placement on the Lebron 12 is rather poor. 

Man i hate this adidas shoe cursed ordeal. I know more nike athletes with ended careers than adidas

I'm going to do
1.) 4 to 5 of the XII's
2.) "Maybe" 1 pair if the Kobe 9 em lows and see what the Kobe X's will look like
3.) 7 to 10 pairs of the KD VII

Lol at them trying to push the 12s with so many on-feet pix.

The more I see them, the uglier they get.

I'm tellin yall, they just made the ugliest basketball shoe I've ever seen.
Fam it's pretty hard for any sig shoe to look worse than the Kobe 3, LeBron 5 or the LeBron 6 imo. Nike might have finally accomplished that feat though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so far

bron xii - pass

kobe 9 - i have the details; good enought

kd 7 - i have sold every single kd iver ever purchased. shoes are just to cheap feeling

Only LeBron I've ever liked in terms of aesthetics, and comfort as a guard were the Zoom LeBron IIs but these look pretty cool.  I hate when his shoes are too tank like, bulky, heavy, and too much of a high top.  To the point it feels like I'm wearing a boot, or Timberlands on the court.  Makes me feel heavy.  

I prefer the use of Zoom, and the responsiveness of it being closer to the ground.  I think the feet you were with Zoom pods distributed through out on pressure points of the foot is a genius idea.  These remind me of a unique mixture of the Adidas EQT Top Ten 2010, and the Reebok Answers.

Last edited:
Digging the shoe, just not this colorway.

Looking forward to seeing a black based colorway.

Back
Top Bottom