The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
After seeing on foot pics i'm still not liking the 12s. Outsole and plate just telling me, don't buy.

Last edited:
Love the Zoom Pods, and the Icy Blue sole.  Really not feeling the large floppy tongue, and that cheap looking football cleat type of collar.  That would be annoying.  If these didn't have the huge tongue, and that obnoxious overdesigned plastic collar, also were mids?  I'd definitely pick them up.

View media item 1048009

Love the colorway however.  Miami Heat should've always had a Dolphins / Miami Vice colorway, and not hitching their wagon to the Chicago Bulls / Michael Jordan color scheme due to their popularity in the late 80s, and early 90s.  

With turquoise, white, orange flames ... it would've suited the city, and the team colors a lot better.  Something like this would've been actually unique:

View media item 1048012

Sorry but teal, green, blue white are associated with cold or cool.

Red, orange, yellow, black are associated with hot, heat, fire so that stuff that you are suggesting wouldnt work. Now if they had a different name.... Like the miami mahi mahis.... Lmao we already got dolphin and marlins. LMAO

Love the Zoom Pods, and the Icy Blue sole.  Really not feeling the large floppy tongue, and that cheap looking football cleat type of collar.  That would be annoying.  If these didn't have the huge tongue, and that obnoxious overdesigned plastic collar, also were mids?  I'd definitely pick them up.

Love the colorway however.  Miami Heat should've always had a Dolphins / Miami Vice colorway, and not hitching their wagon to the Chicago Bulls / Michael Jordan color scheme due to their popularity in the late 80s, and early 90s.  

With turquoise, white, orange flames ... it would've suited the city, and the team colors a lot better.  Something like this would've been actually unique:

Red, orange, yellow, black are associated with hot, heat, fire so that stuff that you are suggesting wouldnt work. Now if they had a different name.... Like the miami mahi mahis.... Lmao we already got dolphin and marlins. LMAO
but blue is the hottest fire color fyi regardless of the colder outer flame colors or red orange and yellow, so teal and orange and white would've been fine from a science point of view

but blue is the hottest fire color fyi regardless of the colder outer flame colors or red orange and yellow, so teal and orange and white would've been fine from a science point of view

Ever use a blow torch???
View media item 1048508

That is all true but i said ASSOCIATED meaning that the average person thinks red hot cold blue. Its on faucets, ac knobs in cars, house thermostats etc. Im sure phoenix sun is orange based for same reason

That is all true but i said ASSOCIATED meaning that the average person thinks red hot cold blue. Its on faucets, ac knobs in cars, house thermostats etc. Im sure phoenix sun is orange based for same reason

Yea but the Heat also do the whole "White Hot" thing.

suns are a star and we have a yellow sun so orange isn't bad for phoenix the purple well stars are all kinds of colors so yep I got nothing lol you are right but why not raise knowledge and awareness thru team colors

Keep checkin in.......I want to see the rest of those Miami Nights so bad 
mad.gif

Some of you guys are such sheep!! Why not expect Nike to keep raising prices when you act like little Stans over these ugly a** pieces of trash?  First of all, there is no way these are the finished product. Second, how can any of you honestly say these are a good looking shoe? Stans...

Some of you guys are such sheep!! Why not expect Nike to keep raising prices when you act like little Stans over these ugly a** pieces of trash?  First of all, there is no way these are the finished product. Second, how can any of you honestly say these are a good looking shoe? Stans...
people are allowed to freely like what they want, what because it's nike or LeBron or expensive we're not allowed to like the product?

THE BASE OF THE SHOE ITSELF HAS SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL (NET LOOKING AREA) BUT THE GREY PART AND THAT UNNECESSARILY LONG TONGUE WITH THE WEIRD FLAP THING IS OFF… AND PERSONALLY I PREFER WHEN LEBRONS HAVE A MIDSOLE (VIII'S AND X'S) VERSUS NOT (IX'S AND XI'S)

Wow. these are EXTRA whack. No cohesiveness to the shoe at all. Swoosh just slapped on there. Flywire OVER the swoosh. Laces all lopsided. Glitter OD. 
sick.gif

The Swoosh is Officially Out of Ideas, bruh. 
sick.gif

Nike Kitchen: "EFF Cohesiveness! Let's throw More Flywire on top of More Mesh and then top it off w/ Glittery Plastic... Kids love Shiny Things!"

They get Two Chances each year to come up with something Classic for Lebron and their Wins Pct. is more like Lebron in the Finals.

I mean, it says "Look See" in the caption for a reason :lol:

They realized they were about to **** up (even worse) and fixed it (kind of)

Sometimes less is more, and I feel like with this shoe they are trying to do to much. I agree with others that LBJ will be gaming in the soldier viii's next season.

I REMEMBER WHEN THE XI PROTOTYPE SHOWED UP NEAR THE APEX OF THE X THREAD

PEOPLE WERE THROWING SHADE:

FOR ME IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT:

HOWEVER, MY FIRST REACTION WITH THE XII IS THE OPPOSITE. DEF NOT IN LOVE.

I AM CURIOUS WHAT COLORWAYS WILL "SAVE" THE LINE".

Sometimes less is more, and I feel like with this shoe they are trying to do to much. I agree with others that LBJ will be gaming in the soldier viii's next season.
Why would you expect him to wear the Soldier 8s next season like he wore the Soldier 7s? Nike's got enough egg on its face from the negative publicity it received from him not wearing the XIs, even if sales weren't affected. I'd definitely expect Nike to do everything it can to avoid a repeat of that for this coming season by making things work for him. There's absolutely no precedent for Lebron wearing his non main sig shoe for most of a season. This past season was the first time that's ever happened.

Why would you expect him to wear the Soldier 8s next season like he wore the Soldier 7s? Nike's got enough egg on its face from the negative publicity it received from him not wearing the XIs, even if sales weren't affected. I'd definitely expect Nike to do everything it can to avoid a repeat of that for this coming season by making things work for him. There's absolutely no precedent for Lebron wearing his non main sig shoe for most of a season. This past season was the first time that's ever happened.

This! I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom