The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Got mine today, they super illa.

Man, they look great but defo dont feel like 200$ shoe.

Colourway is ultra dope, gonna be rocking them with some cuffed/joggers.
What does a $200 shoe feel like?

For me they are one of the most comfortable shoes to come out in a long time. Like walking on pillows.

Trying to decide on the NSRL's or the Instincts, I got a 200 gift card so to speak at Nike.  

Instincts over NSRL's IMO :rolleyes

Until you see the Instincts in person do not pass judgement on them like I did :smh:

I feel pics do not do them any justice on the where as though the NSRL's are pretty cut and dry |I

Last edited:
Instincts over NSRL's IMO
eyes.gif

Until you see the Instincts in person do not pass judgement on them like I did
mean.gif

I feel pics do not do them any justice on the where as though the NSRL's are pretty cut and dry
tired.gif
I have seen the Instincts in person and that made me consider them, I am going to hold both in hand and then decide. 

Trying to decide on the NSRL's or the Instincts, I got a 200 gift card so to speak at Nike.
Instincts over NSRL's IMO
eyes.gif

Until you see the Instincts in person do not pass judgement on them like I did
mean.gif

I feel pics do not do them any justice on the where as though the NSRL's are pretty cut and dry
tired.gif
how would you rank the instinct among their cloak/eggplant brethern, Barkleyposite, Penny 5, 1/2cent, Kobe7, Foamposite1, no i didn't put all 15diff shoes but this seem like the biggest release of that cw

how would you rank the instinct among their cloak/eggplant brethern, Barkleyposite, Penny 5, 1/2cent, Kobe7, Foamposite1, no i didn't put all 15diff shoes but this seem like the biggest release of that cw

THE COLOR SHIFT ISNT AS STRONG AS OTHER "CLOAK" MODELS. BUT IM PLEASED AND KEEPING MY PAIR.

THE COLOR SHIFT ISNT AS STRONG AS OTHER "CLOAK" MODELS. BUT IM PLEASED AND KEEPING MY PAIR.

This pretty much sums it up :smile:

Not as strong as its predecessors but sting nobetheless :pimp:

The colorway in person on the silhouette simply looks great and a lot better to me than I expected :smokin

I have to give them credit, the details on these are actually pretty nice.  

I usually don't care for any "Lifestyles" or "EXTs" but these and the black ones aren't bad at all.  

The KD lifestyles are really solid too.  

Speaking of EXT's I can't wait to see how they'll do them on the XII :nerd:

I have a feeling they're gonna be fire though :nerd:

The possibilities with this silhouette and alternate upper capabilities seem promising :smokin

Back
Top Bottom