The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Christmas dropping 12/26

Not sure what this is

Reflective blue/electric green/metallic silver
LeBron XII PRM
12/30

Bob---the base is among the darkest purples Nike has to offer. In low-lighting it could absolutely pass for black.

Got my Instincts today and they are straight fire. I do a lot of landscaping and gardening, and in the summer I always plant big red flowers to attract hummingbirds. The red-throated ones that have the green/purple iridescent feathers. These shoes NAIL that color.

celebrate Nike Cloak

I think the Instincts look more purpley than the others, probably bcuz of the orange, it gives the shoe a much brighter look to it where the other are way more black and darker looking, will def add to my collection (I only have the bottom 2) when they hit them discounts

Just got my Instinct pair in from SA.......and it is the recalled pair. Eyelets already came broken...
Sucks that happened hopefully you can do something about that. I'm worried about if I HAVE to order my NSRL online that this could happen and now I know it's a real worry. I think for these first few it's less stress just getting in store if you can. Probably by the " 6 million or trillion or whatever CW" that's no longer a problem.

Speaking of NBA store anyone have any clue what will be happening cyber Monday? I want to get my cavs jersey been waiting a few.

Bob---the base is among the darkest purples Nike has to offer. In low-lighting it could absolutely pass for black.

Got my Instincts today and they are straight fire. I do a lot of landscaping and gardening, and in the summer I always plant big red flowers to attract hummingbirds. The red-throated ones that have the green/purple iridescent feathers. These shoes NAIL that color.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not too crazy bro :lol:

Dudes in here making it sound like I'm off by a mile or something :smh:

Dang it I think I like the 12s now. 
sick.gif

How is everyone lacing up their 12's for casual wear? This lacing system is giving me fits on getting a good look.

Would like to know if they will have discount codes friday.

The last couple days have had codes that they excluded Nike products/shoes. Not sure if they'll keep it that way but just a heads up.

I believe they should work on jerseys though for whoever was wondering.

Last edited:
Tried the Instincts on today. I love the way the XII looks on-foot. It's also nice for me to not have to size up.

Dang it I think I like the 12s now. :x

It was only a matter of time :lol:

http://gifsoup.com

We welcome you with open arms :pimp:

To all the 11.5's out there, I just wanna say it was nice while it lasted for yall :rofl:

bum du bu ba da du dub beu due MY LIIIIIFFFEEESTYYLLLEEEEE

I know that has ZERO to do with your post but I saw the word and my mind just went somewhere else...

I still don't know what the hell he be saying on that song :lol:

Back
Top Bottom