The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Redrum liked the 11s graffiti? Actually they're ugly like the denims so he probably doubled up.
i don't double up, i only have the one pair with the matchy matchy shirt and snapback
laugh.gif

Nsrls in from dsg. Whoever designed the lacing system needs their *** kicked. Was planning a lace swap, but not sure its worth the effort. If it looks bad I'll be hot

Nsrls in from dsg. Whoever designed the lacing system needs their *** kicked. Was planning a lace swap, but not sure its worth the effort. If it looks bad I'll be hot

QFT!!!! I say forget even loosening them. Only undid the very top lace hole because it's a pain

Well my 12 collection just grew by another pair today.  I got the dunk forces for free from Foot Locker.  Instincts will be here tomorrow and my ID's will be here Monday.  I original only wanted the DATA's...but life comes at you fast!

Regarding the zoom set up some people dont seem to like all that much:

Yall have to really ball and wear these for a few weeks to fully feel the hex zoom. It's almost like there's a layer on the outsole that needs to be worn away before the hex zoom activates - so to speak. It was love-hate at first for me because I didn't fully feel it but didn't completely not feel it, also, making me wonder whether it would get more responsive over time and they certainly did that.

The most satisfsctory of the pods (sounds ridiculous when you go back and say what I just typed lol) is the one at the top most part of the forefoot. It feels great on cuts and stopping on a dime. Ofcourse, the heel unit gets better with wears, as well. It feels plush just walking around now, so overall, I would say keep wearing them and balling in them before you come to a verdict on the utilization of the hex zoom pods.

Well my 12 collection just grew by another pair today.  I got the dunk forces for free from Foot Locker.  Instincts will be here tomorrow and my ID's will be here Monday.  I original only wanted the DATA's...but life comes at you fast!
wait.... Free?!

wait.... Free?!
Yep I did a study with some people who wanted to know how I shop for basketball shoes.  And part of it was following me around the store and asking me questions about different pairs.  And as part of the compensation they purchase a pair of shoes for me. 

View media item 1285332
Looking at this DSG receipt like man that deal was sweet :pimp:

I really wanna get matchy matchy with these for some reason :D

I'm thinking an all purple or forest green sweatsuit with an orange tee :smokin

Any suggestions for me redrum3281 redrum3281 :nerd:

I know this is your field of expertise :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom