The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
yall know that im not a kobe or lakers fan..i don't own anything kobe and would feel like a hypocrite if i ever did...praying to the sneaker gods that his christmas shoe is not the best out of the pack...i just got a look at them for the first time and MANNNN!!!..

Instincts came in from DSG, love the shoe but I should've read through this thread first before unlacing these :lol: ..these are worse than re-lacing my Wimbledons.
Did u make it all the way? It started feeling like I was gonna destroy the tip so I stopped halfway down...

Did u make it all the way? It started feeling like I was gonna destroy the tip so I stopped halfway down...
Yeah I did, lace tips came out fine lol..not even gonna attempt to relace the other shoe after that.

yall know that im not a kobe or lakers fan..i don't own anything kobe and would feel like a hypocrite if i ever did...praying to the sneaker gods that his christmas shoe is not the best out of the pack...i just got a look at them for the first time and MANNNN!!!..

You and me both :smh:

Then things are cold :pimp:

I hope the Xmas XII's we saw early aren't for real :\

got an email from ***** saying my order is going to be cancel that'll I shoild receive a refund soon but ups says my package will be here tomorrow , u guys think I'll get away with a refund and the shoes? Haha

Yep I did a study with some people who wanted to know how I shop for basketball shoes.  And part of it was following me around the store and asking me questions about different pairs.  And as part of the compensation they purchase a pair of shoes for me. 
BRUHHHHH 

I NEED TO FIND  OUT MORE ABOUT THIS ASAP. 

I TAKE A FREE PAIR OF SHOES

I'm ready for the next set of upcoming 12s
nerd.gif

I don't see how dudes who purchases the NSRL say they are lackluster in person, I saw them and still have the same feelings I had when I saw the pics, HEAT!

NSRL look way better in person...love the black design on the metafuse upper!

Last edited:

Nike killed Kobe this Christmas :rofl:

The NSRL is the only colorway to catch my eye so far for this model. Was hoping the Xmas joints wouldn't disappoint, they're just as horrible as the Xmas Kobes. Hopefully the KDs will save the Xmas release.

Looking forward to seeing better colorways of the XII in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom