The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Beds are a luxury, but so is $200 sneakers. I think YOU are missing the point and your story doesn't pertain to this, he can obviously afford a bed.

I stand by what I said. I find it hard to believe there isn't a shoe on this planet you wouldn't put off buying a bed for. You'd have to be a fool to buy a bed over let's say a pair of Yeezys for retail or Paris dunks. I'd get the bed the next day. To each his own though.

Last edited:
THANK YOU NT FOR THIS EARLY MORNING COMEDY! IM AT MY DESK AT WORK IN TEARS! LMAO!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I stand by what I said. I find it hard to believe there isn't a shoe on this planet you wouldn't put off buying a bed for. You'd have to be a fool to buy a bed over let's say a pair of Yeezys for retail or Paris dunks. I'd get the bed the next day. To each his own though.

You can't be serious with these replies fam - how old are you? Having a decently furnished home with even a basic bed easily trumps a pair of whack Yeezy or Paris sneakers that have undoubtedly passed through 10+ people's hands (or feet).

Last edited:
The only reason it'd be smart to put off getting a bed to get some Yeezy's for retail is the sheer amount of money you could make from flipping them. But putting off buying a bed to cop some kicks to add to the collection? That's goof ****. It's about priorities.

Last edited:
FWIW a box spring isn't a necessity. But cinder blocks are not a good look
sick.gif

I am unfazed by your opinions. The temporary bed is not a major concern for me. Key word is temporary. Some of y'all must have had all these things handed to you in life. My priorities are MY priorities. I got friends sleeping on mattresses on the floor in cali. Squeezing 6-8 guys in 2 bedroom apartments. Some peoples necessities are others conviences.

Bed comments are funny. I knew a dude who collected Vettes that slept on a folding bed for about 10 years until his SISTERS got him a new bed 1 Xmas LOL. Dude had a Bmer and a Benz in 82 but slept on a fold out bed where the middle was sunken in. All that to say don't judge a man by his bedding!

Understandable with your living arrangements but damn put the cinder blocks face down at least.

Last edited:
Only fitting that a cat named squalaaa is living in squalor. :smh:

My first name is Pasquale and sometimes my friends will yell out "squalaaaaaa" and I don't live in squalor. Since when did this place become a venue to judge the way others live?

From last night
View media item 1286614
Fairly plain, but I dig these.  Like Yellow Diamond X's with a clear sole. 
I love this color. Something simple yet clean

that bed....

Them comments :rofl:

IM TOO THRU! LMAO!!!!!!!

:lol:

But in all honestly, he wasn't gonna upgrade the bed regardless of his purchase last night. None of us really know his financial situation but we are quick to go hard.

Would have been extra funny if he actually sold the bed to buy the shoes but we know that's not the case.

Doesn't make the bed jokes any less funny tho. I'm sure people laughed at the owner of Walmart while he laughed at us on the way to the bank :lol:

Only fitting that a cat named squalaaa is living in squalor. :smh:

My first name is Pasquale and sometimes my friends will yell out "squalaaaaaa" and I don't live in squalor. Since when did this place become a venue to judge the way others live?
Bruh, this is NT where err'body dates a dime, drive high end autos and has a mansion and a yacht...

Do you my man. The only person you need to justify anything to is yourself. Nice kicks anyways.

This is good but it hasnt trump that size 18 for trade in the infrared thread........YET

Last edited:
You can't be serious with these replies fam - how old are you? Having a decently furnished home with even a basic bed easily trumps a pair of whack Yeezy or Paris sneakers have passed through 10+ people's hands (or feet).

I'm 30 and own my own house. There's a class disconnect here from you guys. The statement of a bed being necessity proves that. I know my fair share of people who have sneakers and not the most ideal living situations. You guys are clowning not only him but others like him. Many of who grow up in hoods, ghettos and lower class areas. I'm not saying shoes are more important than a bed but I understand the mentality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom