The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That's harsh, you spent over $600 on kicks this weekend but can't buy a boxspring? This can't be life.

In other news, they will be making a Space Jam 2 and it's set to release in 2016 starring Lebron.

probably not as harsh as your enthusiasm at wanting to call me out, haha it's all good I'm a recent college graduate and after moving back home with the family, buying a car, I figured it was time to get out of the nest so I am temporarily living in a house my buddy owns. Rent is mad affordable and the bed was there when I moved in. Rather than invest in a huge bed I have to worry about moving from place to place, I just stuck with it and continue to spend my money on things that bring me pleasure. A bed with a box spring isn't as fun to take pictures of and share with others like my shoes are. And it's not what's under your bed it's who is in the bed with you. I absolutely love all those shoes though and the prices were super fair this weekend. Hope everyone else is enjoying theirs.

Last edited:
probably not as harsh as your enthusiasm at wanting to call me out, haha it's all good I'm a recent college graduate and after moving back home with the family, buying a car, I figured it was time to get out of the nest so I am temporarily living in a house my buddy owns. Rent is mad affordable and the bed was there when I moved in. Rather than invest in a huge bed I have to worry about moving from place to place, I just stuck with it and continue to spend my money on things that bring me pleasure. A bed with a box spring isn't as fun to take pictures of and share with others like my shoes are. And it's not what's under your bed it's who is in the bed with you. I absolutely love all those shoes though and the prices were super fair this weekend. Hope everyone else is enjoying theirs.

Soup-Nazi.jpg

No yams for you

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe everyone talking about his bed would choose a bed over every shoe ever made. There are sneakers all yall want bad enough to put off buying a bed. An really if your over 18 and don't own your own house (not apartment) car and have a couple Gs in your bank account you shouldn't have a sneaker collection.

I find it hard to believe everyone talking about his bed would choose a bed over every shoe ever made. There are sneakers all yall want bad enough to put off buying a bed. An really if your over 18 and don't own your own house (not apartment) car and have a couple Gs in your bank account you shouldn't have a sneaker collection.
You must be young, a bed is a necessity, shoes aren't.

That's harsh, you spent over $600 on kicks this weekend but can't buy a boxspring? This can't be life.

In other news, they will be making a Space Jam 2 and it's set to release in 2016 starring Lebron.

A box spring is less than a matress, you could probably get one under $50. As for having someone in that bed with you, you can't be making any sudden movements.

Last edited:

You didn't grasp what I was saying obviously. Your right though. I clearly said shoes are more important than a bed. The irony is this hobby was made popular by inner city kids who many probably didn't have a bed to sleep on amongst other things.

Last edited:

You didn't grasp what I was saying obviously. Your right though. I clearly said shoes are more important than a bed.
I would have a bed before shoes, where you sleep is your temple.

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't mean to touch off a firestorm. To each his own, I was asking bc I was trying to figure out what was going on in the pic. Hope no offense taken.

Last edited:
Ima stay outta this. I grew up poor in the hood. Beds were a luxury and thank god I made something of myself. A bed being necessity is a middle, upper class mentallity. Food, water and shelter is the only necessity.

Ima stay outta this. I grew up poor in the hood. Beds were a luxury and thank god I made something of myself. A bed being necessity is a middle, upper class mentallity. Food, water and shelter is the only necessity.
Beds are a luxury, but so is $200 sneakers. I think YOU are missing the point and your story doesn't pertain to this, he can obviously afford a bed.

Last edited:
I talked to END customer service yesterday. They said they were kinda backed up with orders stemming from the sale.. Soooo all would be shipped by Thursday hopefully.

I talked to END customer service yesterday. They said they were kinda backed up with orders stemming from the sale.. Soooo all would be shipped by Thursday hopefully.
Thanks for the info. I don't mind the wait on the NSRL that I ordered, just wanted to make sure they weren't going to be cancelled or something.

Were they really? I haven't kept up with it too much but around my area and friends (who are NOT sneaker enthusiasts) more people are noticing and talking about the 12. I definitely enjoy the 12 more.

Guess the actual sales number are cloudy to me since LBJ never wore the shoe. I forget people went after the KP hard.
I think the 11s were moving faster. For my size (16) I can only get them on footlocker/eastbay. For most of the 11s, they sold out that day if not at launch. For the 12s, they are sticking around for a few days at least. So either they made more or less are selling.
I think a lot of size 15 people were sizing up in the XI because of the fit..

END cancelled my order due to my card smh

Lets not let this thread go down the same path of the AJVI or AJXI

Back
Top Bottom