The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Anybody else feel kinda annoyed by the hex zoom set up? It doesn't feel flat throughout the foot bed. I can feel sections of the pods push up on my foot. Another section feels flat, makes for an uncomfortable feeling. Instincts and iDs all have that problem. Or do they have to be broken in and settle evenly?

Anybody else feel kinda annoyed by the hex zoom set up? It doesn't feel flat throughout the foot bed. I can feel sections of the pods push up on my foot. Another section feels flat, makes for an uncomfortable feeling. Instincts and iDs all have that problem. Or do they have to be broken in and settle evenly?

Since each pod is independent they all have to be broken in individualy since they aren't all one zoom unit.
I hope that make sense

That shirt though 
sick.gif
lol....i kind of snickered just now when looked at it...looks like they forgot that they had plans to make a shirt to go along with the shoes!...welp i have a 20% off deal that i have to use at Hibbett Sports by the 24th....hmmm what 12's should i get??

Datas are my favorite so far but I can definitely wait to get them under retail. I need to save all the money I can.

They will break in and become more comfortable. Just be glad that you actually feel the hex zoom. My NSRLs feel like...

...nothing at all

Ok here's the deal... I have never been a fan of the Lebron's but I saw the 12 dunk force and the color scheme sold me. That being said I did a little more research and found China got a SWEET *** BOX that they came in... now does anyone have any connects for or resell sights to get such objects? lol I'll pay resale for my size!!! Looks like they were $300 and they came straight from Nike china. Any help is appreciated thanks!

They will break in and become more comfortable. Just be glad that you actually feel the hex zoom. My NSRLs feel like...

...nothing at all

View media item 1311316

LMAO :rofl:

Miss the old Simpsons...

Bouta be so disappointed if I don't open up some Datas on xmas. Not on some ungrateful business, but just the fact my fianceé keeps hinting at em! The suspense!

Was that Bob who thought he wasn't getting the WTLs for his bday?

Last edited:
So I'm at the atm located on the lot of the mall here in Memphis and I see a line outside...i know they aren't in line for the data's?...is there anything else coming out today??....big slim what's the deal??

So I'm at the atm located on the lot of the mall here in Memphis and I see a line outside...i know they aren't in line for the data's?...is there anything else coming out today??....big slim what's the deal??

Probably something dealing with the XI release

No way ppl camping for XI's from this morning man. Really quiet in here hope we get these datas elow retail somewhere, we got spoiled :lol:

LMAO :rofl:

Miss the old Simpsons...

Bouta be so disappointed if I don't open up some Datas on xmas. Not on some ungrateful business, but just the fact my fianceé keeps hinting at em! The suspense!

Was that Bob who thought he wasn't getting the WTLs for his bday?

Yea it was me :smile:

I almost lost it going through that suspense :lol:

But the end result was well worth it :pimp:

Fam, just wait a few days and you will get them below retail.

There's a few reasons why I'm not waiting :smh:

I wear a sz 14, I've liked them since the beginning, got Instincts for $138 and I want to wear them today :smile:

These are actually nice enough that I don't mind paying retail as well :D

And no worries if they do pop up for the low I'll cop and return the pair I bought at retail :wink:

You know the #BigJspecial :pimp:

Those KD's and Kobe's drop as well :rolleyes

Maybe they're camped out for the XI's :x

Mind blown if it's Datas though :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom