The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
YEA PROBABLY EARLY CAMPERS FOR TOMORROW. THE LINE FOR TICKETS WAS BANANAS AT HIBBETT ON HICKORY HILL TUESDAY NIGHT.

SO MORE THAN LIKELY, THOSE PEOPLE U SEE ARE CAMPING.

YOU KNOW VERY FEW PEOPLE HERE ROCK LEBRONS. ITS JORDANS OR AF-1'S, LOL!
I pulled off but curiosity got the best of me so I turned around and asked a guy standing out by his car what they were in line for and he said tickets for tomorrow...i figured that they would have done that earlier during the week though and that's why I thought they were trying to get the datas

Just got these in last night. 
nthat.gif

Datas look pretty good in some of the pics on foot. Wasn't too crazy about them before, but if a good discount comes around I might be in. Still want to check them out in person first though.

Have the Denim lifestyle's came out yet? If so, anybody have any on-foot pictures? Thinking about potentially getting them if they look right, although I know they can't top the originals.

Is Nike gonna have clear soles for every 12? 

I like a nice icy sole from time to time.. but ever one so far? 

Whats everyones thoughts on the Lagoon Beaches.. im hearing they will be GS only?

Just went to FTL to see the Datas in person. Love them and am patiently waiting to cop them on discount! Hope I can resist for that long. 

Copped the Data's this morning and these are my favorite pair so far. I hate living in hawaii when it comes to shoes i cant get the discount from ***** because it not part of the continental United States.  I have to pay full price only save $1 when i go to check out.  NSRL, HOL, Dunkman, DATA's I think im done for now, havent seen any other pair that i like yet.

Is Nike gonna have clear soles for every 12? 

I like a nice icy sole from time to time.. but ever one so far? 

I'm with you. If you ain't balling in these,its not really a good look and its kinda hard to maintain. Glad I was able to make an ID with a black smoked sole. I think that kind of sole woulda looked fire with these Data's.

Back
Top Bottom