The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Had a chance to get Data's for $160 but passed. I honestly love the look. But gotta keep things in order as so many things are coming out lately(and no I'm not copping the Jordan 11s tomorrow.lol). If I can get them at that DSG sale for $150 shipped then no question. Idk the likelihood of that happening though.

UR GOING TO WAIT TO SAVE $10 BUCKS?

Haha. Well I'm in CA so $160 comes to about close to $180 with tax. So I mean I know $30 or so maybe nothing to some,but I gotta just hold off on these for now. Like I said I love it but nsrl were always top for me from the color aways released,so I'm happy with those for now.

nba store $184
where at, dont see em

They're gone now.
frown.gif

Stupid NBA Store search engine.
mean.gif

The Datas did not come up on the "Lebron XII" search until my size was gone.
tired.gif

Sucks, I've been fiending to cop this colorway since I first saw them.
I still don't see them on there, unless they sold out that quick.
Yeah they came up if you did a search for "data" but not anymore; they're long gone now.

Silly me did a search for "LeBron XII" and by the time the Datas finally showed up doing that my size was gone.
ohwell.gif

Sucks that the only sit I can get the XIIs from they sell out with the quickness, while the languish on other sites like Eastbay and NDC teasing me.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Is Nike gonna have clear soles for every 12? 

I like a nice icy sole from time to time.. but ever one so far? 

Whats everyones thoughts on the Lagoon Beaches.. im hearing they will be GS only?

Am I tripping because I coulda swore Instincts had a black clear bottom :\

UR GOING TO WAIT TO SAVE $10 BUCKS?

$10 could make or break a cop for me, depending on the price.

The struggle is real :lol:

Am I tripping because I coulda swore Instincts had a black clear bottom :\

From th pics I seen they look clear.. So clear the upper of the shoe makes it look like a clear black, but if u look at the piece of the sole raises up on the midsole its just a transparent sole.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I see from all the pics of the instinct.

Just loving these pics of the Datas.

Overall, the line hasn't done a great job on executing black based colorways, so I appreciate every solid one that drops.

Honestly has nothing to do with struggle.  A mind thing more than anything.

I was just kidding bro, I'm sure it's not really that deep, it's just the way it kinda comes off :wink:

I can see if one really didn't like something all that much to begin with how a small difference in price could sway them to wait |I

Me on the other hand personally love these and plan on copping at retail either way :D

Lol when I saw Sneakernews post on the 23 Chambers I thought it was Wu-Tang inspired until I remembered theirs was 36.

Last edited:
Guys don't be played by these sites showing low quantity in the datas, we will all be able to cop. Watch all the random "restocks" in sizes that come up.

Back
Top Bottom