The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
3's are still my favorite lebron, quality and detail on them were the best. 4's were just meh, looked really weird on feet and at the time alot of people didn't like the look of them, especially myself. the samples/PE/exclusive of the 7's are probably the best out of all the lebron lines, heroes pack hands down can't be touched.

does anyone see some similaritites in the 12 and the lebron xi lifestyles.

the more i look at it the more i start to see it

Lions hearts are trash

LeBron XII is the worst signature model to me

1. VIII
2. X
3. VII
4. XI
5. IV
6. VI
7. IX
8. V
9. II
10. III

Last edited:
Lions hearts are trash

LeBron XII is the worst signature model to me

1. VIII
2. X
3. VII
4. XI
5. IV
6. VI
7. IX
8. V
9. II
10. III

I was waiting for someone to not have 5 as the worse. The beautiful thing about list are the differences of opinion. I can't see how you have 5 over 2 but to each his own. Nice to see list done without folks going savage on each other. Lol

List recap fav models 2, AZG and 8. Fav shoes 2 blk/red, AZG 1st game and 11 KP.

Guess I'll play...

My top 5 (in no particular order):

7, 8, 9, 11 and 4.

Followed by the 2, 3, 10 and AZG...

The 5 and 6 were just cheeks...

I was waiting for someone to not have 5 as the worse. The beautiful thing about list are the differences of opinion. I can't see how you have 5 over 2 but to each his own. Nice to see list done without folks going savage on each other. Lol

List recap fav models 2, AZG and 8. Fav shoes 2 blk/red, AZG 1st game and 11 KP.

My listed 1st off an performance stand point then colorways
Now that I look at that list it's hard for me to really rank them in a 10 top I love them almost equally but 2s/3s killed my heel playing in them

So many people HATE THE VI it's crazy..I will agree it isn't a shoe for everyone a bit bulky but nice causally especially with jeans.
A hard shoe to find

Last edited:
My listed 1st off an performance stand point then colorways
Now that I look at that list it's hard for me to really rank them in a 10 top I love them almost equally but 2s/3s killed my heel playing in them

So many people HATE THE VI it's crazy..I will agree it isn't a shoe for everyone a bit bulky but nice causally especially with jeans.
A hard shoe to find

I feel you. My list is based off looks only.

I agree with folks saying the placement of the swoosh is awkward, it looks like it might just fall off the edge of the midsole wrap, however, not a make or break issue. Those with wide feet (like myself) should think these will be a nice and comfortable change due to the mesh toe. Some LeBrons can run tight and snug in that area I think.

And while we're ranking...my top 10, I know I'm in the minority

1. IV
2. III
3. X Elites
4. VIII
5. IX
6. X
7. VII
8. XI Elite
9. II
10. VI (I guess)

The hype beast portion of the 10 and current sigs are the themes attached that the CWs reflect IMO. Diamonds, Space, Food, ect. Some are cool (Blue Crab KD6) being a MD native it has meaning. Last shots and Flu Games have meaning being a fan watching those games live. Players use to do things in sneakers that gave them a name now it's manufactured/hype. The appeal isn't the same for me anymore.

i could care less about the theme of the shoe.

if lebron used to be a hooker and sucked penises for a living then they made a dope shoe inspired off of it, i wouldn't care, i'd rock it no matter what name it has attached to it.

anyway, my top 5:
1. X
2. XI
3. 8
4. I feel like the XII could be here
5. 4

call me hype but the only thing wrong with these shoes apart from the 4 and hopefully 12 are all the wack colorways and how samples were kept samples.

if they had released kay yow x's, red suedes, and ring ceremonies in a reasonable quantity, people would go bananas and bump it to the top of the list.

only reason why I own no X's or 8's is because the only dope ones were samples/limited

I'm not talking to you in particular, just using your quote. I don't care what anyone says, the Olympic 6, MVP 6, and Big Apple 6 are some of the nicest shoes ever made. Plus, the comfort of the 6 is outstanding. The 6 is one of my favorite LBJ models. It makes the plastic X look cheap.
yeah I like the cws just not the look of the shoe in general. In a design of the silhouette perspective they are unappealing and bulky (which can be said about much of LBJs line) but I just don't like them. It's cool you like them tho that's the great thing about sneakers, there is something for everybody

nike-zoom-lebron-6-mvp-white-black.jpg

nikelebronxcrown_486703.jpg

lol @ the 6 makes the 10 look cheap.

I'm not talking to you in particular, just using your quote. I don't care what anyone says, the Olympic 6, MVP 6, and Big Apple 6 are some of the nicest shoes ever made. Plus, the comfort of the 6 is outstanding. The 6 is one of my favorite LBJ models. It makes the plastic X look cheap.

Idk about the X's looking cheap but they had good quality but when they creased it was horrible

A few of my favorites View media item 1063481View media item 1063484View media item 1063486

Leather > plastic

Both has advantages so it's a double edge sword.
nope i'm all in for the nike plastic, it's hard to crease, they keep the brand new look longer it's a benefit that i'm all for, i'm wondering if flyknit has the same advantage, leave leather for the premium ext imho

nope i'm all in for the nike plastic, it's hard to crease, they keep the brand new look longer it's a benefit that i'm all for, i'm wondering if flyknit has the same advantage, leave leather for the premium ext imho

it depends. if you don't like the feeling of putting on a lebron 10 and walking however you want with no worries, you're a loon. of course my leather shoes crease, and i let them, but with nike shoes, most look better clean due to the fact that the leather is RARELY premium.

i own flyknit trainers and i can say the same thing, i paid a pretty penny for mine because hypebeasts bumped up the price cause 'ye wore em. i went to piss in the movies and ran back to my theater, looked down and 0 creases.

synthetics don't look good on jordans, but when a design is built around a synthetic material such as lebrons or flyknit running shoes, it's so nice.

Battlegrounds gonna be serious, waiting to see those OG robinsons though, if they are a GR might just be too good to be true, not trying to get my hopes up, them pumps tho ....

Look like football or baseball cleats. Terrible shoe.

But ya'll will still beast, it's a guarantee.

it depends. if you don't like the feeling of putting on a lebron 10 and walking however you want with no worries, you're a loon. of course my leather shoes crease, and i let them, but with nike shoes, most look better clean due to the fact that the leather is RARELY premium.

i own flyknit trainers and i can say the same thing, i paid a pretty penny for mine because hypebeasts bumped up the price cause 'ye wore em. i went to piss in the movies and ran back to my theater, looked down and 0 creases.

synthetics don't look good on jordans, but when a design is built around a synthetic material such as lebrons or flyknit running shoes, it's so nice.
not sure you mean by walking but all my shoes are for casual use and I walk regular or well how I taught myself to walk to not crease my shoes, it's complete habit now, pick foot up put foot down instead of rolling foot so maybe that's what you mean but that started because I didn't want to crease my leather jordans

they do look like football/nike trainers thats probably why i like em so much man im so ready hopefully these dolphins colorways are not the asia first release that seems to happen every year....hope its not pre heat either...

Back
Top Bottom