The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
nike-zoom-lebron-6-mvp-white-black.jpg

nikelebronxcrown_486703.jpg

lol @ the 6 makes the 10 look cheap.

I stand by my statement. I would still keep both pair of my DS MVP VI's over that Crown Jewel X. Leather > plastic...but I'm old school. The Crown Jewel isn't even the best X to me. Gold Medal X > Crown Jewel X.

I stand by my statement. I would still keep both pair of my DS MVP VI's over that Crown Jewel X. Leather > plastic...but I'm old school. The Crown Jewel isn't even the best X to me. Gold Medal X > Crown Jewel X.
Agree with everything you said here dude. The Gold Medal Xs are my favorite of the bunch.

People now just really getting into Lebrons, but I've liked his kicks since the 2s came out.

$200? These prices lately are OD. I'll wait to see if there's ever a colorway I like that goes on sale.

People like you kill me.  Because you think it's terrible, everybody else should as well.

People like you kill me too.

If that shoe had an Adidas logo or wasn't endorsed by Lebron you'd dismiss it right away :lol:

So if I have nbc rose's and crazy8 will that dead that one? What about fila96s or reebok es22? If a person likes a shoe they like a shoe regardless of make and model, I personally am not a lebron fan his shoes are just comfy and well made and it took me til the X to learn that but the ix were ugly anyways oh no I called a nike lebron shoe ugly lol

So if I have nbc rose's and crazy8 will that dead that one? What about fila96s or reebok es22? If a person likes a shoe they like a shoe regardless of make and model, I personally am not a lebron fan his shoes are just comfy and well made and it took me til the X to learn that but the ix were ugly anyways oh no I called a nike lebron shoe ugly lol

NAH BRO YOU BOUGHT A LEBRON SHOE THEREFORE YOURE A LEBRON D RIDER NO EXCEPTIONS!

... Apparently. :rofl:

Ummm this is the sickest Lebron model since the 10 and maybe even the Lebron 8 for that matter. The colorways should be piff, jus based on the initial colorway which made the dolphins colorway actually look fire. please believe im ready for these...

The hype beast portion of the 10 and current sigs are the themes attached that the CWs reflect IMO. Diamonds, Space, Food, ect. Some are cool (Blue Crab KD6) being a MD native it has meaning. Last shots and Flu Games have meaning being a fan watching those games live. Players use to do things in sneakers that gave them a name now it's manufactured/hype. The appeal isn't the same for me anymore.
word

too many colorways for the same damn shoe.

CW used to be simple; home, away, alternate, and all-star and maybe two pair for playoff home & away. 

now it's all crap load of name that has nothing to do with the team color.

rah rah rah blah blah blah

.... so there's been a price hike to 2 bills? :smh: Man I thought it was confirmed they said the same retail price as the 11s. This is getting waaaaaaay out of hand.

rah rah rah blah blah blah

.... so there's been a price hike to 2 bills? :smh: Man I thought it was confirmed they said the same retail price as the 11s. This is getting waaaaaaay out of hand.

:lol:

Glad the price is the same as the XIs, but as we know with any Nike product... ( *price is subject to change ). :smh:

Back
Top Bottom