The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Welp 
ohwell.gif

The bhms are nice. Nothing to go crazy for but nice and simple. Since all the other color always have sat or sold out due to deep discounts, I don't see what would make these different. I mean even datas have sat and those are really clean. Wonder what ASG will look like and what theme they'll have being in NY?

I like the BHMs, but at the same time I'm a tad disappointed.
laugh.gif

I wonder how they'd look if the posite was white with a black swoosh and black BHM print?
nerd.gif

I'll try to cop if the price isn't $245.

Out of all the BHM shoes this year, the XIIs are 3rd behind the Kobe IXs and the XX9s.

Thought there would be more white than that. Kobes are only pair on my radar. Good thing the Kyrie's are blah too, was looking to pick those up too.

I like the shirt also. Only color I don't like are the orange joints, everything else is worthy of my wallet. I thought the KDS were the asgs, I guess we have yet to see a pair from that collection.
The Kobe X ASG has leaked.  

Last edited:
BHM Brons would have been much better with more white. Or at least one side white and one side black like the Kobes.

THIS! They really should've mixed more white or silver in that upper somewhere :smh:

I would've loved an all white upper with black or silver fuse or that black upper with white or silver fuse :pimp:

i mean the Brons are fine, the Kobes are by far the best but Idk why there's so much hate to the brons they are fine.

Bruh you liked the Xmas XII's :x

You my mans and all but your opinion no longer holds any weight in the judgement of what's hot or not :lol:

They aren't horrible though, I think I and many others just feel underwhelmed with them |I

Last edited:
I think they are just wasting a great design with bad CW decisions. Honestly the first 6 or 7 CW shown whatever it was have been the best in at least doing something creative or using good color combos with the design. These BHM concern me going forward onto the ASG.

I don't think everyone is hating on them just think after seeing Kobes I guess everyone is kind of let down. I was personally expecting more.

It's hard to create a new "theme" when it's so limited and must be done annually now. They struggling with the Christmas packs too and the all stars may suffer also.

Kinda weird that the BHM colors are kinda what the AS theme is. SIMPLE AND PLAIN

I FEEL YA! LAST YEAR AS PACK WAS DOPE,

I HOPE THEY COME HARD AGAIN THIS YEAR!

BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH HOPE JUDGIN FROM THE "ASG KOBE 10'S" WHICH ARE PURE DOO DOO! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Court Visions are super nice in person! The pictures dont really do them justice in person. I apologize for the terrible quality of my scratched iPhone camera.
how badly scratched is your iphone? my potato camera takes higher quality pics than this! LOL

i mean the Brons are fine, the Kobes are by far the best but Idk why there's so much hate to the brons they are fine.

$220 fine ?
Word. They are ok/fine for a black & white shoe, but c'mon $220 fine? It's all subjective though, but c'mon lol

I think they are just wasting a great design with bad CW decisions.
See KD 7.
Don't see what more you could have done with the Lebrons
Solution 1:
A black upper with 3M weaved into it would have been
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Solution 2:

BHM Brons would have been much better with... at least one side white and one side black like the Kobes.
The half and half posite could've jazzed it up a bit for the better. Where's the damn razzle dazzle man

Besides the BHM XIs, the only other BHMs I've cared for were the Huarache Frees... them things were a problem

Back
Top Bottom