The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
call me crazy, but I think Black History Month shoes should... oh I don't know... HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BLACK HISTORY!!! :lol: :lol:

If they followed the theme correctly you'd never run out of ideas; we're always making new history. There are countless events and figures they could honor. They could even pick one person a year and just express that theme across all the nike model shoes etc. Each box should come with a card similar to the DB series in which there is a bit of info about the person and/or event the shoe theme is based on. Man Nike need to hire me real talk :lol: :lol: :nerd: I'm not talking about doing MLK Jr and Rosa Parks every year either. Throughout the diaspora the ideas are honestly endless. You can take this opportunity and turn into a learning experience. Especially people who didn't minor in AA studies like myself and otherwise wouldn't know any better.

Throwing random prints (that have nothing to do with Black history BTW) is almost condescending.

Last edited:
^I said the EXACT same thing in the Kobe thread, down the DB card and everything. These patterns are whack and uninspired, its not that hard for these "designers" to put some effort into themed shoes...TDM has more creativity in it that the whole BHM pack :smh:

...but I'd be down for some kinte cloth print Nikes :lol:

Last edited:
A black upper with 3M weaved into it would have been :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hell yea :pimp:

how badly scratched is your iphone? my potato camera takes higher quality pics than this! LOL

It's a scratched 3GS bruh :lol:

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I was gonna quote you bae but you wrote a short novel :smh:

But I loved the idea of the first portion of it I did read :smile:

I'm driving right now so I'll have to wait til I get home so I can sit down with some coffee to finish the rest of it :lol:

I repped it in advance though :smokin

Last edited:
THIS! They really should've mixed more white or silver in that upper somewhere :smh:

I would've loved an all white upper with black or silver fuse or that black upper with white or silver fuse :pimp:

Bruh you liked the Xmas XII's :x

You my mans and all but your opinion no longer holds any weight in the judgement of what's hot or not :lol:

They aren't horrible though, I think I and many others just feel underwhelmed with them |I

Damn bob, hurting me....I like the xmas cuz they are ugly and I have all the xmas lol

Next year BHM gonna have a blowup of MLK face on em
laugh.gif

Act like Nike wouldn't
indifferent.gif
 ... we all remember them blowup face uptowns

It's funny how Nike finally gives us nice and simple colors and people complain saying they're too plain when they wanted less loud colors. I think they did a great job with the BHM pack this year. It's refreshing to see black and white and not something too crazy.

Not feeling the BHM's execution could have been much better... ahh jus means i can save more money, now to wait for the ASG's to leak 
smokin.gif

It's funny how Nike finally gives us nice and simple colors and people complain saying they're too plain when they wanted less loud colors. I think they did a great job with the BHM pack this year. It's refreshing to see black and white and not something too crazy.
reason why people are complaining due to execution of the style not the colorway!......colorway is dope but they could've execute the BHM (bron) a better way!.....

call me crazy, but I think Black History Month shoes should... oh I don't know... HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BLACK HISTORY!!! :lol: :lol:

If they followed the theme correctly you'd never run out of ideas; we're always making new history. There are countless events and figures they could honor. They could even pick one person a year and just express that theme across all the nike model shoes etc. Each box should come with a card similar to the DB series in which there is a bit of info about the person and/or event the shoe theme is based on. Man Nike need to hire me real talk :lol: :lol: :nerd: I'm not talking about doing MLK Jr and Rosa Parks every year either. Throughout the diaspora the ideas are honestly endless. You can take this opportunity and turn into a learning experience. Especially people who didn't minor in AA studies like myself and otherwise wouldn't know any better.

Throwing random prints (that have nothing to do with Black history BTW) is almost condescending.

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone, but this pair has more in common with exploitation rather than history. For crying out loud, it's a run of the mill Black/White colourway with an increased price tag.

You'd think the Nike higher ups were trying some kind of twisted experiment - take your basic Black/White GR, raise the price and then slap the 'BHM' moniker on it. :smh:

Last edited:
Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LeBron 12
Black/White-Bright Crimson

$200 | 684593-016

Kids sizes available

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

To be honest I wish Black history month was disassociated with Africa, Black American history is it's own entity and should have it's own trademarks.

Back
Top Bottom