The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
i think if the asg's disappoint, the  cv's might get copped.... on dsicount 
tongue.gif

There's always a classic black/ red coloraway for each lebron line,i think these are it. They honestly gotta start coming out with ones that don't have a translucent sole. Those look so clean but once it gets worn on a regular basis,they'll look nasty. Kinda like the pressure 10s.

I have to say that that the CVs look underwhelming on feet. Black laces and a black sole would be so much better.

It's just nice to see a somewhat basic colorway for once.. Few and far between

Last edited:
you on EST or CST bcuz i feel you may have an unfair advatage with me being in MST |I
gonna have me lacing these shoes at the store to try and win :lol:
my only hope is them beaters you got don't fit in the shoe easily and my whopper hands will :tongue:
View media item 1341981

Your definitely gonna have the advantage when it comes to the hands fitting in the shoe :smh:

I got Kawhi Leonard type of mitts over here |I

I'm a definitely show up on release day at FTL with the 3M/black laces to do the swap in store though :lol:

I'm a be like "The first employee who helps me relace these gets this $200 commission and I'll even buy a pack of socks!" :nerd:

Last edited:
you on EST or CST bcuz i feel you may have an unfair advatage with me being in MST |I
gonna have me lacing these shoes at the store to try and win :lol:
my only hope is them beaters you got don't fit in the shoe easily and my whopper hands will :tongue:
View media item 1341981

Your definitely gonna have the advantage when it comes to the hands fitting in the shoe :smh:

I got Kawhi Leonard type of mitts over here |I

I'm a definitely show up on release day at FTL with the 3M/black laces to do the swap in store though :lol:

I'm a be like "The first employee who helps me relace these gets this $200 commission and I'll even buy a pack of socks!" :nerd:

Imma start a lace swapping service for you fools. $20 a swap plus shipping :rofl:

Ditto here. A smoked black sole like the ones on the IDs would set this shoe off right. I don't mind the red laces,although black would make it cleaner. But as hard as it is to lace these things I'd just wanna leave it if I got a pair. Haha

Simple goes a long way if you have a unique and good looking product, I like the Xii's... but some non banana candyland colorways would be great. The CV and datas are the closest. i guess to each their own.... but an all white pair may be refreshing. 

now I gotta get the dunk forces again in a half size smaller than my true

like that fit better

anybody stil selling em for 165 and less?

you on EST or CST bcuz i feel you may have an unfair advatage with me being in MST
tired.gif

gonna have me lacing these shoes at the store to try and win
laugh.gif

my only hope is them beaters you got don't fit in the shoe easily and my whopper hands will
tongue.gif

Your definitely gonna have the advantage when it comes to the hands fitting in the shoe
mean.gif

I got Kawhi Leonard type of mitts over here
tired.gif

I'm a definitely show up on release day at FTL with the 3M/black laces to do the swap in store though
laugh.gif

I'm a be like "The first employee who helps me relace these gets this $200 commission and I'll even buy a pack of socks!"
nerd.gif
Dead, 
roll.gif
bribery at its finest so you on the east coast aren't you
sick.gif

you on EST or CST bcuz i feel you may have an unfair advatage with me being in MST
tired.gif

gonna have me lacing these shoes at the store to try and win
laugh.gif

my only hope is them beaters you got don't fit in the shoe easily and my whopper hands will
tongue.gif

Your definitely gonna have the advantage when it comes to the hands fitting in the shoe
mean.gif

I got Kawhi Leonard type of mitts over here
tired.gif

I'm a definitely show up on release day at FTL with the 3M/black laces to do the swap in store though
laugh.gif

I'm a be like "The first employee who helps me relace these gets this $200 commission and I'll even buy a pack of socks!"
nerd.gif
Imma start a lace swapping service for you fools. $20 a swap plus shipping
roll.gif
Its a race to whose gonna post swapped laces first, not if we can do it lol, we both think black 3m gonna set em off, and he plans to be the first to post pics, I think I'm go to champs right now, slide my boi $20 and do the lace swap and pic post just to win

Last edited:
Imma start a lace swapping service for you fools. $20 a swap plus shipping :rofl:

Damn bruh your expensive :lol:

Its a race to whose gonna post swapped laces first, not if we can do it lol, we both think black 3m gonna set em off, and he plans to be the first to post pics, I think I'm go to champs right now, slide my boi $20 and do the lace swap and pic post just to win

Damn bro you swindle your way into the victory though :lol:

If it's based on only a pic I'm a test my photoshop skills in a few and see what I can cook up :nerd:

on instagram I saw that Nike took '6' off the sole and now says OH-IO like on the IDs (on court visions)
Also heard the '6' on the pull tab is gone

Back
Top Bottom