The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

now, the actual lace swapping part is all @Laces1983  and @redrum3281  
laugh.gif

I ain't trying to have my fingers look like permanent gang signs trying to attempt it
just got done swapping the wax laces out of my smurfs for some flat royal blue, like it so much better

needs 3m laces
nerd.gif

I'm usually not down with #teamlaceswap, but it would be so necessary on the CV
3m, black, or the black w/ red dots would be 
nthat.gif
Yea a lace swap would definitely look good on these
pimp.gif

3m/red, 3m/black, red/black or just plain black though do like the red they come with
smile.gif

Who's gonna be man enough to pull it off first though
nerd.gif

I just saw a dude in the ID thread swap his but he only did one shoe so far
laugh.gif
yall gonna make me get these shoes day 1 just to do the swap, yall know we mostly have to wait 2wks before we can you mil disco
laugh.gif

i'd def go 3m black only bcuz I don't feel 3m red would go well enough with the bright crimson, think Acid lion fiasco
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'd def go 3m black only bcuz I don't feel 3m red would go well enough with the bright crimson, think Acid lion fiasco :smh:  

Yea I was just checking out different laces and the 3m/black is definitely the way to go :smile:

That 3m/black posite with the 3m/black laces is gonna look good, I can't wait to do it first :tongue: redrum3281 redrum3281

CVs moved to February?

That's what someone posted earlier that it was February 4th now but I'm not sure how true it is :smh:

Hopefully they drop on January 31st like they were originally planned to :rolleyes

I'm kind of fiending for them now and can't wait to get my hands on them :\

I already went and ordered my 3M/Black laces to do the swap and everything :lol:

I'll be getting up bright and early on release day to go and grab these baby's :smokin

Last edited:
Another picture of the Oregon Yellow pair:

The yellow upper is nice, wish it was on ID, but Bron's PE was nicer, liked the two tone swoosh and the red accents:

Last edited:
I need to see them in person I wonder how the crimson is, it's it foamposite one crimson or air Jordan 3 crimson

Last edited:
I need to see them in person I wonder how the crimson is, it's it foamposite one crimson or air Jordan 3 crimson

I don't think either had an orange hue to them but I def get what you are saying.

Crimson and nike are all over the place. The Crimson X elites are pretty much orange :lol:

I don't think either had an orange hue to them but I def get what you are saying.

Crimson and nike are all over the place. The Crimson X elites are pretty much orange :lol:

Exactly, CV are nice but if they're orange (crimson) pass the way its looking thr XII have the worst set of colorways, which is sad it's so much potential with the shoe.
Id love see flyknit color blocking for them, but I guess Nike said if you want wanna hoop in flyknits buy some Kobes

Exactly, CV are nice but if they're orange (crimson) pass the way its looking thr XII have the worst set of colorways, which is sad it's so much potential with the shoe.
Id love see flyknit color blocking for them, but I guess Nike said if you want wanna hoop in flyknits buy some Kobes

I actually don't mind black and orange but everyone was saying these are red in person just have an orange hue from what we see in some pics.

CVs moved to February?
That's what someone posted earlier that it was February 4th now but I'm not sure how true it is
mean.gif

Hopefully they drop on January 31st like they were originally planned to
eyes.gif

I'm kind of fiending for them now and can't wait to get my hands on them
ohwell.gif

I already went and ordered my 3M/Black laces to do the swap and everything
laugh.gif

I'll be getting up bright and early on release day to go and grab these baby's
smokin.gif
you on EST or CST bcuz i feel you may have an unfair advatage with me being in MST
tired.gif

gonna have me lacing these shoes at the store to try and win
laugh.gif

my only hope is them beaters you got don't fit in the shoe easily and my whopper hands will
tongue.gif

I could seriously use a 2nd job to keep up with all the money it takes to buy each release!
You will go broke trying to do this
unless you Grizz who is the Real life.....

That's what someone posted earlier that it was February 4th now but I'm not sure how true it is :smh:

Hopefully they drop on January 31st like they were originally planned to :rolleyes

I'm kind of fiending for them now and can't wait to get my hands on them :\

I already went and ordered my 3M/Black laces to do the swap and everything :lol:

I'll be getting up bright and early on release day to go and grab these baby's :smokin
FWIW, the CVs are available early on the bay, from an Australian vendor. For roughly $230 shipped :rolleyes Legit tho

Probably not worth the extra $30 (plus possible customs fees) to get em a couple weeks early, but just thought I'd put it out there

Back
Top Bottom