The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You could say the same thing about OG Jordan's doe. It's all in the eye of the buyer

We're talking about a 'Jumpman' type shoe here, not an inline model. Then again I'm probably jaded because my store had a tough time selling those.

Instacop! Take my money right now if they release that! The Black/Red/White kinda remind me of Black/White-Varsity Crimson LeBron IV, highly doubt anything similar is going to come out since Bron joined Cleveland Cavaliers and their colours are different.

Is it just me or the XII shape kinda resembles the elite XI shape? Its just the mid top "wings" part. Its absolutely different to standard XI shape.

EDIT: Yeah, I missed the part where bluntobject50 said about the colourway that is going to be released

Wht/Blk/Hyper Crimson
685181-602

Last edited:
Instacop! Take my money right now if they release that! The Black/Red/White kinda remind me of Black/White-Varsity Crimson LeBron IV, highly doubt anything similar is going to come out since Bron joined Cleveland Cavaliers and their colours are different.

Is it just me or the XII shape kinda resembles the elite XI shape? Its just the mid top "wings" part. Its absolutely different to standard XI shape.

View media item 1086323
View media item 1086324

EDIT: Yeah, I missed the part where bluntobject50 said about the colourway that is going to be released
Wht/Blk/Hyper Crimson

685181-602
The silhouettes are definitely similar just move the swoosh on the elite XI and they look alike

I'm not even getting my hopes up from Nike... I'm headed straight to iD as soon as it opens up... I'll probably grab one LeBron GR, whatever his first game return pair is!

GOOD LORD THE BLACKOUTS,BREDS.

WOULDN'T MIND EITHER SILVER OR GOLD TIPS ON BLACKOUTS. FOR A LIL' COLOR

These I'd wait in line for. Not a fan of the Knicks or the other lebrons that had that color theme but these go hard. I'd cop em. I really hope they come through on the colorways
A real possibility now since he's on the Cavs again and these are HWC colors

pimp.gif

Still mad about HWC 7's and 8 V1's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom