The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I really hope Nike continues to make a nice SLH cw and hopefully it's less gimmicky than the 11's (still love em tho).

In the past the LeBron models have grown on me, I'm not sure I see it happening with this model though. Hopefully I'm wrong!

A lot of these photoshops are super dope. If we don't see any decent colorways right off the bat, we will have some good ideas for ID.

I know these are annoying, but I like seeing the potential with the shoe.  Hopefully Nike takes advantage! 

The guy calls them "Gamma Rays" and designed for/inspired by Ray Allen 

View media item 1089895

I know these are annoying, but I like seeing the potential with the shoe.  Hopefully Nike takes advantage! 

Nike has never taken advantage of any PS we've ever seen posted in any LeBron thread. We psych ourselves out every time with new sig models. I am just patiently waiting for actual Nike pics.

View media item 1089895

Nike has never taken advantage of any PS we've ever seen posted in any LeBron thread. We psych ourselves out every time with new sig models. I am just patiently waiting for actual Nike pics.
Only time nike uses other peoples PS's was for the crimson posite pros and those jordan shadow 10's

Only time nike uses other peoples PS's was for the crimson posite pros and those jordan shadow 10's
How do you know that a Nike Designer actually was looking online and saw a photoshop and decided to colorblock like that?

Im not trying to be an Ahole or anything but it would be preety crazy if that happened and there was proof of it...

Looks like Nike has been taking the CWs from all the fake sites lately. Might as well use ours, I know they lurking.....

How do you know that a Nike Designer actually was looking online and saw a photoshop and decided to colorblock like that?

Im not trying to be an Ahole or anything but it would be preety crazy if that happened and there was proof of it...
It's been documented lol, many big footwear designers stay in the sneaker art thread. It isn't illegal to take someone else's color block but it's happened many times before. And for the Fake sites, they get colorway info early due to the factories being connected.

Throw on a chroma ID option similar to the SuperBowl Trainers, white upper/pink translucent sole.....and sign me up.  Can't be TOO far fetched with all of the color shifting shoes they've been putting out this year.  C'mon Nike, I know you see me!! 

It's been documented lol, many big footwear designers stay in the sneaker art thread. It isn't illegal to take someone else's color block but it's happened many times before. And for the Fake sites, they get colorway info early due to the factories being connected.

And where do you get that it's "illegal" to take someone's color blocking on a shoe/Silouette that the person doesn't even own(or have rights to)?

Really feel like Nike is going to modify these some how before they drop.

I mean, these can't be the official LBJ XII's!!!

Of course nike takes photoshopped ideas. Red foams? Copper foams? Pewter foams? Black grapes? Check check check check

Back
Top Bottom