The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Has anyone else noticed this for all this guy's 12 shots?

Compared to:

These are just a few comparison shots, but you can find it almost across the entire 12 line. It's weird, because I wouldn't say they're fake, but why does the mesh extend all the way to the midsole in his shots as opposed to the released versions?

Noticed this a long time ago I feel like I can't be the only one. Didn't mention it before because I figured that maybe it was just early pairs from the earlier cws. But we're pretty deep into the 12s so I guess I'm just curious.

Has anyone else noticed this for all this guy's 12 shots?

View media item 1442910
View media item 1442911
Compared to:

View media item 1442912
View media item 1442917
These are just a few comparison shots, but you can find it almost across the entire 12 line. It's weird, because I wouldn't say they're fake, but why does the mesh extend all the way to the midsole in his shots as opposed to the released versions?

Noticed this a long time ago I feel like I can't be the only one. Didn't mention it before because I figured that maybe it was just early pairs from the earlier cws. But we're pretty deep into the 12s so I guess I'm just curious.

I've noticed this as well. I saw a couple reviews on YouTube of a couple colorways that was in Russian or German, can't remember, and he had them the word way where the megafuse strip goes all the way down to the midsole. I don't think they're fakes, I wonder if they just were produced that way for some foreign territories or somethin.

I've noticed this as well. I saw a couple reviews on YouTube of a couple colorways that was in Russian or German, can't remember, and he had them the word way where the megafuse strip goes all the way down to the midsole. I don't think they're fakes, I wonder if they just were produced that way for some foreign territories or somethin.
maybe a sizing thing?

Not trying to throw shade dudes way, they're great pictures and other than that they all look like legit pairs. I just always thought there was something off about them.

I've thought maybe they were overseas pairs as well, but why would Nike make a cosmetic change like that in the first place? I mean I'm assuming all the factories are putting these together from the same templates/lasts/material cutouts/whatever.

It's a somewhat small detail but I'm glad other people are curious too. It changes the flow of the shoe imo. I just know that if I got one of those pairs I'd be pissed and probably think I got unauthorized pairs or something.

Man, if i didn't have to ship that pair back that i copped on rd and could just return them in store id jump on this deal quick..  appreciate the heads up tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
How mad would folks get if the WTL 12s have the pink posite from the DH?? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are the other LeBron 12 details would people flip out over?

How mad would folks get if the WTL 12s have the pink posite from the DH?? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are the other LeBron 12 details would people flip out over?

Xmas and Chromosomes Posite. :lol: :lol:

do people actually buy the lifestyle lebrons?

dont see too many people showing those off on IG or here.

But the pink blob would fit the WTL theme since it's different colors even though I don't like it on the DH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom