The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Those All Star ID's are really nice!!!!
pimp.gif

400 isnt terrible i guess

just didnt like the vibe of that store

their IG is awful when its pics of them at clubs and what not. kind of obnoxious

Price is totally terrible, but it's consignment so whoever brought them in is asking for that.

As for the IG...the kid that works/manages the store posts shoes. The owner does that club stuff. I think it's silly too, but hey, not my store.

I took a pic to help show a more in person vibe of the yellow. Posted price because someone was bound to ask.

Last edited:
400$ retail on shop/sneaker boutique  is terrible.

He gets it wholesale and sells it for resell price ...

Ive seen pairs for 300$ shipped going around.

400$ retail on shop/sneaker boutique  is terrible.
He gets it wholesale and sells it for resell price ...
Ive seen pairs for 300$ shipped going around.

No sir...it's a consignment pair. Only a size 10.5 that someone copped overseas. The shop gets 20% so basically the owner of the shoe sets his price.

Price is totally terrible, but it's consignment so whoever brought them in is asking for that.

As for the IG...the kid that works/manages the store posts shoes. The owner does that club stuff. I think it's silly too, but hey, not my store.

I took a pic to help show a more in person vibe of the yellow. Posted price because someone was bound to ask.
you saved me a phone call

400 is silly

i'm sure garden state, palisades, and wayne HOH will all get the palmers whenever they come out. Maybe sneaker lounge too! (unlikely)

you saved me a phone call

400 is silly

i'm sure garden state, palisades, and wayne HOH will all get the palmers whenever they come out. Maybe sneaker lounge too! (unlikely)

No doubt, I'm sure they will. I just stop by every so often because I like the kid who manages the place (who even said he'd never buy anything in there cuz the prices are silly...) and I have my customs cards there, so I drop by to see if anyone has had restore/customs questions etc.

Last edited:
Man....that black fuse is everything 

Watch, now that we see a pic of an awesome ID the option will probably disappear tonight/tomorrow 
laugh.gif

on the subject of the pictures with the megafuse strip down to the midsole that differs from the norm, hers the vid i was talkin about with court visions that have that. the label on his box says "lebron xii ep," so i wonder if that has somethin to do with it, everything looks legit tho.

Back
Top Bottom