The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
SVSM's PEs look crisp.

Why is it most of the PEs these days look better than most retail colorways? 
mean.gif

wont crease, no bron has crased for me since the 9, built like tanks 
I guess you never put them Corks on then
frown.gif
. Ive run into creasing on some EXTs like the Mint 10s and the KC 11s, but nothing major. I am curious about how these Wheats will hold up

Nah hopefully in May, April is jammed packed already :lol:

:lol: I feel you but my forecast is very clear for April. Those Flight 12's may be the only shoe I pick up that month. I may do the Thunderbolt KD 7 to or just pick them up later. Other than that I'm passing on the Wheat EXT's and don't want the Red Team Elites or Easters personally.

Last edited:
I got Gym Red foams on the brain as well as 11 lows for the Mrs and hopefully the black and chrome EXT's.  And I am sure its something else I am missing. 

I'm dreaming thinking that gold swoosh on the wheats could be metal...probably a "finely polished" plastic. :lol:

It's probably the same exact construction as the Elite 9's. Those were a clear hard rubber with a metallic silver plating on top. Then the "gold" was a very thin transparent yellowish cover. When I do customs and change the swoosh colors on 9's I was appalled at how cheap the Swooshes were. It was painfully obvious why they chipped as easily as they did. The X and XI gold swooshes were Robocop compared to the 9's Rosco P. Coltrane (all you 80's heads will know this reference...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom